Premier League 23/24

10 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Can't see past a Brentford win. Such a good team these days. 

:Chansiri:

I think they could struggle this season.

Toney is a huge part of what they do, and he'll pretty much have to hit the ground running when he's back or the season is a write off for him. 

They'll have enough to be lower mid table (14th-17th or so) but maintaining will be harder.

That being said can see Spurs starting slow and then if they use the Kane money wisely on 2 or 3 astute signings finishing well 

8 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

I think they could struggle this season.

Toney is a huge part of what they do, and he'll pretty much have to hit the ground running when he's back or the season is a write off for him. 

They'll have enough to be lower mid table (14th-17th or so) but maintaining will be harder.

That being said can see Spurs starting slow and then if they use the Kane money wisely on 2 or 3 astute signings finishing well 

I think Brentford will struggle too but fortunately for them I think 2 relegation spaces are already filled by the s2 brigade and Luton that of course leaves only 1 left will it be them? Probably not but next season I think they will be down unless they find a magic cheque book from somewhere