Premier League 23/24

2 hours ago, Skyline said:

How bad is Antony though?

Why Ten Haag keeps playing him is baffling. I know Sancho has a bad attitude but he's a much better player than Antony. I can't imagine his attitude is much better either, judging by how much of an arse he is - The end to the Coventry game showed that.

Sancho doesn't have a bad attitude

He was used as a sacrificial lamb by an incredibly weak man to try to deflect from his own disastrous failings. 

Edited by scram

4 minutes ago, scram said:

Sancho doesn't have a bad attitude

He was used as a sacrificial lamb by an incredibly weak man to try to deflect from his own disastrous failings. 

Sorry, I should have rephrased that to "Apparently has a bad attitude"

It does seem odd how ETH basically pointed the finger at Sancho.

It's difficult to take any moaning about player attitude at Man U seriously when Rashford is still getting game time.

Can barely recall ever seeing a player look less interested in playing for his club, or even playing football at all for that matter.

41 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Sorry, I should have rephrased that to "Apparently has a bad attitude"

It does seem odd how ETH basically pointed the finger at Sancho.

Is not odd really tbh

He's such a small and weak man that ETH didn't have the balls to take on the likes of Rashford and Fernandes so he went for what he saw as a lesser character and slung him under the bus

I think subsequent events have shown the job and club is way way too big for ETH

Meanwhile Sancho regained his form and confidence and into the CL semi final

Edited by scram

dem blades set another record 3 times last night:🤣

90 - sheffield united have conceded 90 premier league goals this season, the most in a 38-game season in the competition's history

that was 2-2

So now they broke it a further twice losing 4-2 to put them on 92 ...😉

I hear they are asking the league if they can get a 10 point deduction this season instead of 2 next season so they can break derby's record 11 points tally as they have a new honors board just for this seasons records they broke 🤣

Edited by S25OWL
  • Haha 1

Listened to Anthony Gordon's interview on Gary Neville's The Overlap podcast earlier. He comes across so well - ambitious, intelligent, hard-working and self-aware. Really recommend listening. 

He's got to be in the England squad for me, for talent, form and personality. 

9 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

City battered Brighton. Quite scary actually what they can do to teams, with all the possession and movement. 

Southgate was there watching also.

Foden can’t not start for England. 

Get Foden, Saka and Bellingham behind Kane and that is some strike force. Movement, pace and goals. 

De Zerbi has to be the most overrated manager in the Premier League. 

Plays some nice football for several minutes and you had people hailing him as some sort of managerial genius. 

Getting linked with top jobs - Liverpool, Bayern etc.

The Italian Roberto Martinez. 

• Like 1

On 24/04/2024 at 21:04, scram said:

Sad to see just how Salah had gone from one of the best players in the world to looking like he's he's the kid that always gets picked last in the playground teams.

I'm sure he's on a decent wage at Liverpool, but what could have been with that £3.32-million-a-week contract Al-Ittihad were reportedly prepared to offer him in the summer might be playing on his mind about now.

Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag banned three media outlets from asking questions at his news conference on Friday.

The Dutchman did not take questions from the Sun, the Mirror and the Manchester Evening News.

Their journalists were present at the news conference, but had been made aware in advance they would not be invited to ask questions.

🥴