Who’s in the wrong here

Should respect the other people’s right to a view, they’ve paid too. If you all sit down you all get a good view, stand up, jump up when/if you score then sit back down.

Seems simple.

There was a kid like that at Wembley a few rows behind me, stewards were forever telling him to sit down. Could see people with kids behind him, bet they were well thrilled.

Arrogant arseholes really.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Unless it’s a standing zone, sit the F down.

Not everyone can or wants to stand for 90 mins.

I enjoy standing, but I’m not within myself that much to stand when people behind are sat.

Me me me world atm. No one thinks outside of themselves

• Like 1

should have sat down IF it's a not standing policy.

we had the same issue at Wembly,  there was this bloke, who looked like he'd taken his dad who was pushing 80. The fan's wouldn't sit down in front and the old guy was struggling. The bloke exchanged a few verbals but they all just blanked him and refused to sit. In the end the old guy missed most of the first half then the stewards relocated him into one of the disabled seats.

8 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

To be fair it's a joke he's not surrounded by proper Man City fans

Separate issue for me if I'm honest that one Ellis.

I'd very much agree more tickets should go to genuine fans.

• Like 1

For all we know they might have been proper fans but if he was surrounded by “tourists” I get his frustration 

One of the downsides to being successful is that you get surrounded by people on a day out with their half and half scarves, taking selfies filming the game and spending half of their time uploading it on Instagram. Whilst politely clapping when a goal goes in 

Those people should go and watch the ice hockey 

• Like 2