Sheff Cam YouTube.

Morning. Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday after we wrestled that top spot off  Argyle. 

Sausage, eggs, fried potato cake and a big mug of tea for me.  Enjoying the win. 

Here's me review 

(You'll have to click the link though, as I've fell foul on "borrowing" 5 seconds of music!) 

Have a good un.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, Sheff Cam said:

Don't mind me. Just sticking my review in. 

I know, I know. Stop thread bunping. 

Just think it's better to stick em in one place rather than spamming site all along.

Hope youre all enjoying your Sunday, basking at top of league.  Make a brew and have a watch. 

Ta

Keep thread bumping mate. Look forward to hearing your views.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Sheff Cam said:

Just think it's better to stick em in one place rather than spamming site all along.

Hope youre all enjoying your Sunday, basking at top of league.  Make a brew and have a watch. 

Ta

Nope definitely don't stop bumping the thread please! Thanks for the new video, shall enjoy it now with some Division 🙂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sheff Cam said:

Ta

Keep posting them.

Your videos have become an essential part of following Wednesday this season - they're no-nonsense, intelligent, humorous, and just bloody entertaining to listen to.

I love the fact that you're clearly making the videos you want to make rather than pandering to the masses, too. There's no hyperbole, no gurning to the camera for a dramatic thumbnail, no jumping about and shouting...

Week after week, I find myself nodding along to your views, thankful that someone else is seeing things the same way I do.

Honestly - I reckon I agree with around 95% of what you say, and the other 5% gives me something to look out for in the next match, before I inevitably come around to your way of thinking!

Also, I'm loving the new Ceefax-style scores - pure quality!

Keep up the good work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sheff Cam said:

Ta

Bump away mate.

Always look forward to your previews and reviews.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Keep posting them.

Your videos have become an essential part of following Wednesday this season - they're no-nonsense, intelligent, humorous, and just bloody entertaining to listen to.

I love the fact that you're clearly making the videos you want to make rather than pandering to the masses, too. There's no hyperbole, no gurning to the camera for a dramatic thumbnail, no jumping about and shouting...

Week after week, I find myself nodding along to your views, thankful that someone else is seeing things the same way I do.

Honestly - I reckon I agree with around 95% of what you say, and the other 5% gives me something to look out for in the next match, before I inevitably come around to your way of thinking!

Keep up the good work.

Agree with all of this.

Keep up the great work @Sheff Cam

• Like 1

I love your videos; they have become an integral part of my favourite season since the early 90s. Loving this year.
I live in Mozambique and no one gives a sh*t about Wednesday (I'm working on that), so watching you on a Sunday is a bit like having a mate 'round for a cup of tea and chat about the football. 
Christ, that sounded depressing. I promise I do have friends, real ones who talk to me and stuff! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Keep posting them.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers. Appreciate that. 

I'm not really one for leaping about. Not with my back! Just a nice steady look at the game with a brew and a biscuit.  Im not a good enough actor to attempt anything else anyway!

It's like the old Roy Walker thing on Catchphrase-  'say what you see!'

Used to love the ceeefax. I dunno, there was sumat about having to wait for the pages to turn if it was on the wrong one  when you put it on! Sumat simple about it too.  Couldn't quite find the right font on me old laptop but near enough! Thought it might be popular seeing my audience thingy is 90% 45 and overs 😅

• Love 1

2 hours ago, MarrakechOwl said:

I love your videos; they have become an integral part of my favourite season since the early 90s. Loving this year.
I live in Mozambique and no one gives a sh*t about Wednesday (I'm working on that), so watching you on a Sunday is a bit like having a mate 'round for a cup of tea and chat about the football. 
Christ, that sounded depressing. I promise I do have friends, real ones who talk to me and stuff! 

My Geography is terrible, but isn't Marrakech just about as far apart as it could be from Mozambique?

Glad you join in with Sunday brew club and it gives you a little bit of Sheff in your corner of Africa👍

Have you ever seen the auto-generated captions YouTube put on your videos if you turn on subtitles? Amazing tech, bur clearly struggles with footballer surnames and a Yorkshire drawl.

Always watch your videos with the subtitles on. Great laugh.

Oh, and you're really insightful and the content is good too I guess :biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sheff Cam said:

My Geography is terrible, but isn't Marrakech just about as far apart as it could be from Mozambique?

Glad you join in with Sunday brew club and it gives you a little bit of Sheff in your corner of Africa👍

I moved about five years ago. I am working my way through the atlas alphabetically. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1