Sheff Cam YouTube.

2 minutes ago, Sheff Cam said:

Aye up , been busy grabbing at work!

Bloody mortgage has gone up again! I'm here more than the cat at minute.

What, with that and the sodding DIY...

Anyway.

Here you go!

Great thanks! I download from YT as an mp3 and listen when playing Fifa 🙂

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sheff Cam said:

Aye up , been busy grabbing at work!

Bloody mortgage has gone up again! I'm here more than the cat at minute.

What, with that and the sodding DIY...

Anyway.

Here you go!

Nice one fella, you do you though - take care of the necessaries and don’t spread yourself too thin, we enjoy this content but we’re happy to wait when life happens! Hope it all gets a bit less frantic for you (and everyone!) soon.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Nice one fella, you do you though - take care of the necessaries and don’t spread yourself too thin, we enjoy this content but we’re happy to wait when life happens! Hope it all gets a bit less frantic for you (and everyone!) soon.

I think we're all pulling us tripe out at minute aren't we. We do what we have to do don't we.

Mind you, when that morning alarm goes off in the mornings  I'm starting to have visions of Darren Moore in me head saying "We go again" as I'm stumbling to out me socks on in the dark 🤣

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Sheff Cam said:

I think we're all pulling us tripe out at minute aren't we. We do what we have to do don't we.

Mind you, when that morning alarm goes off in the mornings  I'm starting to have visions of Darren Moore in me head saying "We go again" as I'm stumbling to out me socks on in the dark 🤣

Didn`t realise it was so hard being the wringer out for a one armed window cleaner:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

Great to have the review of last weekends game; as sharp and astute as ever!  Better to keep your audience waiting, making the arrival of the latest video even more welcome!

Keep up the grand job - both on Sheff Cam and at work. Football is only football at the end of the day and a sense of perspective is paramount - that’s why your analysis is always spot on!