Real MOM tonight

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Definitely one of Palmer's best performances - he was very strong throughout.

No way was he better than Adeniran, though.

On the contrary, I really do think Palmer was the stand out, far far better then Adeniran on the whole.

One got the goal though, another only the assist - it's hard when you don't get the plaudits for what you do.

1 minute ago, Brommers said:

Yes Palmer was excellent but don't think you can credit him for the cross that lead to Adeniran's goal. It was a poor cross that was easily headed away by their central defender. 

Also meant to add that you conveniently didn't mention Adeniran's cross for the 2nd goal.

Just now, Brommers said:

Also meant to add that you conveniently didn't mention Adeniran's cross for the 2nd goal.

No that was quite excellent.

He played the percentage game, I'm not sure he knew who was there but he put it right in the correct place - and you cannot argue with that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Palmer was EXCELLENT 

but Dennis was better

I think my issue is that One was part of a midfield trio, the other was part of a two that was almost always a one.

I swear down, I will absolutely take both of them performing like that for us next time out, and no mistake.

7 minutes ago, DaveClark said:

On the contrary, I really do think Palmer was the stand out, far far better then Adeniran on the whole.

One got the goal though, another only the assist - it's hard when you don't get the plaudits for what you do.

I'm not following?

Adeniran got a goal and an assist.

Palmer got neither.

• Like 1