LIVE: Darren Moore's pre-MK Dons press conference

What he said on players-

Smith - Out - A niggle that they dont want to develop into a major injury

Windass - Trained - Was a bit ambiguous about it. Doesn't want to give team away.

Paterson - Trained all week. See above re team.

Fizz - Fit

Adeniran - Fit

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

"at the moment it's not the moment, but we had a moment but at the moment it's not the moment to mention the moment we had, so at the moment I'm having a moment so I need to leave the room for the moment, I'll be back in a moment". 

It’s all about momentum. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

"at the moment it's not the moment, but we had a moment but at the moment it's not the moment to mention the moment we had, so at the moment I'm having a moment so I need to leave the room for the moment, I'll be back in a moment". 

Is the the replacement slur for the pathetic Erm last season, grow the fukk up for gods sake. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, SalisburyOwl said:

And who, pray tell, is?

We missed a trick with Alex Neil and Mark Warburton and said so before they were snapped by Sunderland and West Ham respectively. 

Who now? Good question. What I am pretty certain of is DM won't do the job as in get us promoted and I agree with Giovanni. 

• Haha 1

Listen I'm sorry but its no secret I don't like him at all, I don't care what you or others think, he's not the man for the job, 

It's not about not liking him or not thinking he's the man for the job, they're both opinions and you're entitled to them.

What's wrong is a grown man being small minded enough and childish enough to mock someone else speech and to attempt to use it as an insult.

It's 2022 not 1971.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Listen I'm sorry but its no secret I don't like him at all, I don't care what you or others think, he's not the man for the job, 

Then discuss why he is not the man for the job. Childish snipes about his speech and eloquence make you look lacking. As others have said he is not an after dinner speaker or a sports presenter he is an ex footballer come manager. Leave it out.

Edited by Striggy
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"