LIVE: Darren Moore's pre-MK Dons press conference

2 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Listen I'm sorry but its no secret I don't like him at all, I don't care what you or others think, he's not the man for the job, 

Tbf it's a pathetic attack on someone's speech pattern.

Debate how he dose the job by all means, but don't lower yourself to that.

• Like 4

Given the amount of media a modern manager has to do it`s a shame that DM is such a poor orator , and it can make for awkward listening at times , but he should be judged on his ability as a manager of a football team...............I guarantee if he gets us promoted no-one will give two f***s how he speaks.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

Personally I hope Paterson comes in, puts in a great performance and gets everyone on his back to eat their words. 

Gets a lot of stick, does Patto and he does more than many realise. 

Happy to let him eat my words.

3 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Listen I'm sorry but its no secret I don't like him at all, I don't care what you or others think, he's not the man for the job, 

So you don’t like him, boo hoo, some some respect, he’s our manager regardless of your feelings

Edited by Owling Wolfe

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

good interview 40 minutes and basically  told them feck all  about tomorrows game ..........never understand why managers do these and the press want them to.......

I believe these interviews are a contractual commitment between the club and the EFL. 
Personally I don’t think they enhance the football experience one iota and almost never give any genuine insight as it would be self defeating to do so.

I do at least appreciate that others are interested enough to listen and then summarise on Owlstalk for people like me who can’t be arsed to listen to it. 

3 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

I believe these interviews are a contractual commitment between the club and the EFL. 
Personally I don’t think they enhance the football experience one iota and almost never give any genuine insight as it would be self defeating to do so.

I do at least appreciate that others are interested enough to listen and then summarise on Owlstalk for people like me who can’t be arsed to listen to it. 

Agree with that.

For me I actually do like DM & do think he will get us up BUT....I just can't stand to hear him speak, he's probably the worse communicator the club has ever had....I stopped listening to him half way through last season it was that bad, I made the mistake of giving this presser a listen but wish I hadn't...instead I try to find what he's said in written form, so much better.

To be fair to him I don't think it makes a difference to how the team plays, I can imagine him being much more direct & to the point when he's training the players...he also has a good reputation when it comes to getting players to sign for us, they pretty much all comment on how he was a big influence on them coming to Wednesday.