Rotherham Twitter

1 hour ago, GermanBird said:

On one hand we say they are obsessed with us and on the other hand we talk about them all day long.

I would prefer to just ignore them

You've posted twice in this thread 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Great video, I love Rotherham I was born and bred here, just not the football obviously but that's different you don't have to hate a town/City because you don't like their team. The bingo Hall was a cinema called the Odeon the new development you mentioned is going to be a new cinema complex, it's like any other town or city, it has it's bad parts, ie winos and beggars, as I've said though every town and city has them, but I prefer the smaller quieter Towns than the big bustling cities, we also have a great museum in Clifton Park and inside the Minster is beautiful, but we also have a large immigrant community like most other places and the one's who don't work usually hang around town but I've never seen any trouble. As you know there's loads of Rotherham Owls so it can't be that bad a place to live can it, I know we get stick but durr, we live in Rotherham we are bound to but at the risk of being accused of getting emotional why wouldn't I love my home town, apart from the football. 

• Like 2

Was it just some pre pubescent teens that was tagging them in the video or did swfc official account tag them in it? 

if they’ve bitten to a bunch of kids tagging them in something then that’s brilliant. 

image.gif.4c50edb2731b2654c0d045cb31db2d31.gif

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Great video, I love Rotherham I was born and bred here, just not the football obviously but that's different you don't have to hate a town/City because you don't like their team. The bingo Hall was a cinema called the Odeon the new development you mentioned is going to be a new cinema complex, it's like any other town or city, it has it's bad parts, ie winos and beggars, as I've said though every town and city has them, but I prefer the smaller quieter Towns than the big bustling cities, we also have a great museum in Clifton Park and inside the Minster is beautiful, but we also have a large immigrant community like most other places and the one's who don't work usually hang around town but I've never seen any trouble. As you know there's loads of Rotherham Owls so it can't be that bad a place to live can it, I know we get stick but durr, we live in Roth.erham we are bound to but at the risk of being accused of getting emotional why wouldn't I love my home town, apart from the football. 

Far as I know the cinema complex has been knocked on the head.  The thing is Rotherham has some lovely old buildings, if you look above the shopping facades.  With some TLC they could be transformed.  I fear it's too late and it will need whole lot of new thinking to transform it.  To what I have no idea but towns and cities up and down the country are facing similar issues.  Start of a new age, we still playing catch up with new tech.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheSlicer said:

Was it just some pre pubescent teens that was tagging them in the video

I presume that’s the case 

And then whoever runs their Twitter is bothered (triggered?) enough to respond - when it should just be water off a ducks back. 

8 hours ago, GermanBird said:

Isn't it a bit embarrasing that we are now on the 4th page of this thread?

I wouldn't say so.

It is funny, this along with the tweet when Smith. Very much shows their true feelings.

I think when a club tries to get one kind of reaction and tends to get the other it is quite funny, it's not the first time and won't be the last.

• Like 1