Rotherham Twitter

22 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Anyone remember that time we were beating them at their place and in cruise control and their fans started singing “Sheffield United are coming for you”?lol

i suspect that it was ' Section 5 ' who were doing the Chanting. lol

• Haha 2

All I saw was a great kit release video... Didn't even think it was a jab at them with their two ex players!

Having lived in Rotherham briefly a few years ago, i can see why they'd need to find some entertainment elsewhere though... 

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, mattowl1867 said:

All I saw was a great kit release video... Didn't even think it was a jab at them with their two ex players!

Having lived in Rotherham briefly a few years ago, i can see why they'd need to find some entertainment elsewhere though... 

The Entertainment comes to them in the form of SUFC's ' Lisa the Pig ' 🤪

image.png.0892e4ae391716395547200ad5f35eb2.png

Thing is, they cant pay the money because their fan base is really pathetic.

Not knocking the fans who go. Its just economic reality.

New ground, keep getting promoted above their station. Wembley win. 9000 fans.

Pathetic.

End of.

3 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Anyone remember that time we were beating them at their place and in cruise control and their fans started singing “Sheffield United are coming for you”?lol

Yep

And what about that time when they played United at the New York and both sets of fans were singing ‘stand up if you hate Wednesday’

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Jim said:

Not interested in forcing a rivalry at this end. It looks like Pinocchio is living in Toytown? F**k me, they’ve being trying to force a rivalry with us for as long as I can remember.

Does make you wonder why they try to force a rivalry with us, we just laugh at em.  You would have thoughtnthey would focus on them blades being promotion rivals to them 😉

• Like 2