Morning run at Glasto

1 hour ago, sheffield_dave said:

Up to 14 years old.

Every adult shirt sold should dial straight through to a Government register at the point of sale. 

Strangely, when you go abroad on holiday, all bets seem to be off; football shirts are worn by lots of grown men on holiday.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The coach said:

Watchin 'glasto' now..its ssooooo bad...mcartneys avin a mare..and everybodys pretendin to enjoy it...then on monday wimbledon starts🙈...wot a great time of year this is ☹

I don't know...watching Bairstow thrash New Zealand around Headingly takes some beating 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, The coach said:

Watchin 'glasto' now..its ssooooo bad...mcartneys avin a mare..and everybodys pretendin to enjoy it...then on monday wimbledon starts🙈...wot a great time of year this is ☹

You should’ve turned over to Megan Thee Stallion.  That was interesting viewing. 😮

10 hours ago, The coach said:

If you don’t like it don’t watch it pal. Simple as.

I was there and the first 40 minutes was ropey but my god he pulled it back at the end. I was with my best mates, a hipflask of good whisky and some exceptional vibes. Nothing better in the world.

I don’t know who you are but you’re not great at trolling, at least not on the evidence of this thread. I’d give it up mate. But by all means moan about Kendrick Lamar later when in reality you’ve wasted an evening watching something you hate 👍 ✌️ 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UpGrahamHydesSleeve said:

If you don’t like it don’t watch it pal. Simple as.

I was there and the first 40 minutes was ropey but my god he pulled it back at the end. I was with my best mates, a hipflask of good whisky and some exceptional vibes. Nothing better in the world.

I don’t know who you are but you’re not great at trolling, at least not on the evidence of this thread. I’d give it up mate. But by all means moan about Kendrick Lamar later when in reality you’ve wasted an evening watching something you hate 👍 ✌️ 

Nobody wanted to hear his own guff..by 'pulled it back' i think you mean doin beatles songs

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The coach said:

Nobody wanted to hear his own guff..by 'pulled it back' i think you mean doin beatles songs

Was the same with Noel Gallagher.. basically and hour of absolute tripe, monotone songs with no beat and repetitive lyrics where the only people enjoying it were on MDMA. Followed by 1 song of Oasis to try and redeem it.

These artists are tone deaf to not realise they haven’t had a good song since 1994 so they should stick to that 

1 minute ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

Was the same with Noel Gallagher.. basically and hour of absolute tripe, monotone songs with no beat and repetitive lyrics where the only people enjoying it were on MDMA. Followed by 1 song of Oasis to try and redeem it.

These artists are tone deaf to not realise they haven’t had a good song since 1994 so they should stick to that 

I'm sure Noel Gallagher and Paul McCartney really need the advice of all you guys in this thread

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

I mean Noel played 5 or 6 Oasis songs and the 100,00+ people were there singing every single word back to him.

So, yeah, must be doing something right still. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

Yeah the 6 or so Oasis songs in a 12 song set. But hey don’t let facts get in the way 😂 

This thread is both hilarious and bizarre in equal measure. Fully expect those criticising to have been furiously masturbating during the Jubilee weekend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1