Morning run at Glasto

I don’t reckon most people there don’t enjoy it..but they can put all over there socials and tell their work colleagues on Monday they ‘did glasto’..that’s my theory anyway..stumbled across a bit last night on tv and the music sounded awful..was ******** that billy eyelash? He wer crap..had a better night sat in kitchen drinking Aldi lager..just like I’m doin nah garymegson

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

This raises a deeper question.

What do we think of exercising in football shirts? I feel dead weird about it if it has a collar and don't worry about it at all if it doesn't. When is the actual appropriate time to wear a football shirt? It's a bit much to wear one running, it's weird to wear one weightlifting, it's tacky and potentially dangerous to wear one on a night out, and not professional to wear one to work, so what's it for? Just matchday?

I realise the answer is "whenever ya want" but that's not a very interesting answer.

4 hours ago, The coach said:

What’s gammon mean?

"Gammon" is a term for a self-righteous gobsh1te that thinks he can say anything and has a right to do so. These things can be racist, sexist or offensive in someway. A Gammon is very easily offended. The thing is, a Gammon thinks he's justified in categorising and labelling people - it's his divine right to do so.  A Gammon will declare someone a "Snowflake" if they have an opinion that differs to theirs.  

"Snowflake" is a term for a self-righteous gobsh1te that thinks s/he is special and unique. Even the most mildest of comments made towards them can be deemed as racist, sexist or offensive in someway. A Snowflake is very easily offended. The thing is, a Snowflake thinks s/he's justified in categorising and labelling people - it's their divine right to do so.  A Snowflake will declare someone a "Gammon" if they have an opinion that differs to theirs. 

Both Gammons and Snowflakes are fvvcking idiots.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, The coach said:

I don’t wear them..but if you only wear them on match days isn’t that pretending you are atually in the team? 

Does that qualify kits as cosplay, and matches as conventions?

The only time I've ever run in my Wednesday shirt was in a parkrun the day after our play-off semi at home to Brighton. I did the one in Hillsborough Park, though in Sheffield I normally do Endcliffe because it's nearer my sister where we stay. We won over the two legs so I should do it more, but it does feel a bit weird.

4 minutes ago, The coach said:

Ok ..prefer nobhead thanks..don’t use americanisms..Meeks you look like a bit of a karen

I thought you didn't understand these terms - what a strange individual you are.  It's almost like you're trying to make a name for yourself on here.  

27 minutes ago, WalworthOwl said:

The only time I've ever run in my Wednesday shirt was in a parkrun the day after our play-off semi at home to Brighton. I did the one in Hillsborough Park, though in Sheffield I normally do Endcliffe because it's nearer my sister where we stay. We won over the two legs so I should do it more, but it does feel a bit weird.

I read this in Alan Bennet's voice.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sheffield_dave said:

Up to 14 years old.

Every adult shirt sold should dial straight through to a Government register at the point of sale. 

Agreed to a point, but they should be patched through to the samaritans

• Haha 1