Morning run at Glasto

The natural high you get from the endorphins released when you run is great. I know that when I run it makes me feel good. I also know it's sets me up for a good day because I feel like I can justify an extra bit of cake or a treat. This is good for my mental health. 

But yeah, what a bunch of losers, imagine running at a festival, should just be getting so wasted that you miss all the bands, that's the best way to do it. Or go out and smack someone while you're coked up, that's a reight laugh that. Proper lads 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Could be:

1) Health related - he could have a condition requiring him to keep fit

2) A charity thing where he's raising money for charity

3) He's a nice guy who wants to jog at Glastonbury in a morning instead of just sitting around the place with a hangover after drinking too much thanks to peer pressure

Good on him

Be nice - it's nicer to be nice

Exactly.

He also mighn't drink so wants to get a buzz another way.

The amount of people who don't drink is increasing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Could be:

3) He's a nice guy who wants to jog at Glastonbury in a morning instead of just sitting around the place with a hangover after drinking too much thanks to peer pressure

Good on him

Spot on Neil.  I'll never understand why people want to criticise others. Those people jogging at Glastonbury aren't hurting anyone.  

• Like 4

I’m at Glastonbury now. Seen a lot of Wednesday shirts - more than any other team I’d say with the exception of Newcastle and the Sam Fender connection.

as for the running, people can do what they like here. You can get mashed and listen to techno, or you can watch a film or do yoga to power ballads or - heaven forbid - go for a run! Good on him if he wants to.

There are even showers so you don’t need to smell of sh*t all week. It’s a great, friendly atmosphere and everyone who can go should.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Could be:

Good on him

It's Glastonbury so more likely a grammatical error. It meant to say "The Glastonbury Runs!"