SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

I know We have enough midfielders, but rumors say that West Ham are looking to cash in on Ireland U-21 captain Conor Coventry. He just turned 22 and was fantastic on loan at MK Dons in 2'nd half of last season.

Depending on how much West Ham would ask for him, He could bee fantastic signing for us.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, malek said:

I know We have enough midfielders, but rumors say that West Ham are looking to cash in on Ireland U-21 captain Conor Coventry. He just turned 22 and was fantastic on loan at MK Dons in 2'nd half of last season.

Depending on how much West Ham would ask for him, He could bee fantastic signing for us.

Imagine he’d be out of our price range. If he available on a permanent a top half Championship club would probably take a gamble on him. 

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Told Chansiri won’t pay what Hull want for Malik Wilks,  still talking , player desperate to sign 

That signing will be sorted before the weekend, I’m told he will be an owl and he’s looking forward to contributing to a promotion season !!  #uto 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Imagine he’d be out of our price range. If he available on a permanent a top half Championship club would probably take a gamble on him. 

Perhaps, but We could offer good wages as well as realistic chance for a spot in our starting 11, something that top Championship sides can't. 

8 minutes ago, Owl said:

That signing will be sorted before the weekend, I’m told he will be an owl and he’s looking forward to contributing to a promotion season !!  #uto 

You been talking to the tooth fairy again 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, fpowl said:

Not in the slightest 

it’s at squad game and the new sub rule means we will need better depth to this squad 

how many players left last year?

We’ve currently brought in 5 players 

I’d say your realism is more negative or lacks ambition gladly our chairman and manager will no doubt disagree with you 

It will nearer 5 than the 9 you quoted I'm happy to wait and see 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

It will nearer 5 than the 9 you quoted I'm happy to wait and see 

Which is not what I as you said quoted 

I said 7 possibly 9

and it will be 

when you say more nearer to 5 what do you mean 

3,4,6,7?

1 hour ago, fpowl said:

Which is not what I as you said quoted 

I said 7 possibly 9

and it will be 

when you say more nearer to 5 what do you mean 

3,4,6,7?

I think when you take into account loans it will be about 9.

10 hours ago, 0114 said:

I agree.

I would like us to look at Purrington who Charlton have just failed to agree a new deal with. 26 can play LB, LCB & LWB. Formerly of Rotherham too so fits in with our recruitment strategy.

😂

20784B95-EDD9-4DF2-9C14-A2CCAA1E1470.jpeg

• Like 1