Joe Crann criticises Sam Hutchinson’s mistake

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I think the worse mistake was Mr Crann seniors. He should have pulled out before engaging. 

What an absolutely brain dead comment to make. Nev you’re a bitter old goat aren’t you? 

Edited by bigdan2003
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, OwlerIT2 said:

Exactly the reason why I hate the pig run star.

Hutch makes his first major mistake and up comes this crap paper to jump on and ridiculed two days before our biggest game of the season.

Hutch wears the heart of the team on his sleeve, a leader  this year and should be captain with his will to win.

Expected better of you Joe Crann !!!!! 

Tempers are high, go watch the pigs 

Worst post of the entire night 

And that’s saying something given the overreacting and hysterical drama queen posts 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

Hutchinson did make a big error in a big game, a sports journalist wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't mention it.

Joe Crann is employed by The Star to report on Sheffield Wednesday, his is not employed by Wednesday to be a cheerleader.

I am sure if you read the price it is nowhere near as damming as some people are miking out.

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Outrageous criticism from Joe Crann. How dare he!?

:ph34r:

Screenshot_2022-05-07-06-12-38-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.2eaaae746fead1a403a5d9dc780b84cf.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-07-06-16-18-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg.934d39b9ef9ff028ba145568018c95d6.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-07-06-16-18-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Hardly damming . Pointed out Hutch made the error but also he pointed out the contribution he had made in the game. Two outstanding block tackles and to be fair to Hutch he made one outstanding last ditch tackle in the area as the Sunderland player was about to square the ball to oncoming players.

6 hours ago, Dan™ said:

Pointless to criticise him for it if he has, especially in the paper.  

I can't even be bothered to break this down and analyse how ridiculous this post is

lol

I'm just too tired

Too exhausted

The moaning, whinging crying fans all over social media have drained me of all the enthusiasm and fun I have had this season getting into the playoffs, and my excitement for Monday as we are going to win and do enough to get through to the final

My energy will return for Monday

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, ZicoSterland2 said:

Hardly damming . Pointed out Hutch made the error but also he pointed out the contribution he had made in the game. Two outstanding block tackles and to be fair to Hutch he made one outstanding last ditch tackle in the area as the Sunderland player was about to square the ball to oncoming players.

I know, that was my point.

You did pick up on the sarcasm in my post, right?

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I know, that was my point.

You did pick up on the sarcasm in my post, right?

Sorry pal wasn't really commenting on your post more the Opening thread. I was happy to read what you supplied which gave us the detail of what was actually written. Which I put was hardly damming and pretty fair and accurate. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Sorry pal wasn't really commenting on your post more the Opening thread. I was happy to read what you supplied which gave us the detail of what was actually written. Which I put was hardly damming and pretty fair and accurate. 

No worries - I misunderstood your reply, then.

You're spot on. The OP is bad enough as it is, but to post that without any quote from Joe Crann is ridiculous.

Then you find what he's actually written, and it's entirely fair and accurate.

🤷‍♂️

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

No worries - I misunderstood your reply, then.

You're spot on. The OP is bad enough as it is, but to post that without any quote from Joe Crann is ridiculous.

Then you find what he's actually written, and it's entirely fair and accurate.

🤷‍♂️

9 people hit the like button on it too

They got peer pressured into jumping on a hate bandwagon 

Shows how easily led and manipulated people can be

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

9 people hit the like button on it too

They got peer pressured into jumping on a hate bandwagon 

Shows how easily led and manipulated people can be

Yep.

Nothing published on The Star by Joe Crann last night seemed out of order.

Perhaps all these posters have seen something the rest of us have missed?

It would be good of them to share a link if so...

Screenshot_2022-05-07-06-49-21-03_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.2073f725a94c4757e5ff01ed810fbbe3.jpg

He tried to play it back to BPF but he misjudged the bounce, the pace of the ball and then completely missed his kick

I was frustrated last night but these things happen. No point dwelling on it

We should be 3 down now and completely out of it, the players should  be buzzing for Monday night 

This tin foil hat stuff.

Hutchinson played pretty well overall but made the pivotal mistake in the game. I don't think that statement is at all controversial. 

If anything Joe was complimentary to Hutchinson by pointing out he didn't put a foot wrong the rest of the game.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Django said:

He tried to play it back to BPF but he misjudged the bounce, the pace of the ball and then completely missed his kick

I was frustrated last night but these things happen. No point dwelling on it

We should be 3 down now and completely out of it, the players should  be buzzing for Monday night 

Totally agree on what hutch was trying to do, also I don’t think these crappy modern day football boot helped him either, it was like he had trainers on and you can see he can’t turn back round to the ball fast enough, how many times do we see footballers slipping over all the time! So frustrating ffs 

8 hours ago, OwlerIT2 said:

Exactly the reason why I hate the pig run star.

Hutch makes his first major mistake and up comes this crap paper to jump on and ridiculed two days before our biggest game of the season.

Hutch wears the heart of the team on his sleeve, a leader  this year and should be captain with his will to win.

Expected better of you Joe Crann !!!!! 

Tempers are high, go watch the pigs 

Still made a bad mistake though