Joe Crann criticises Sam Hutchinson’s mistake

24 minutes ago, OwlerIT2 said:

Exactly the reason why I hate the pig run star.

Hutch makes his first major mistake and up comes this crap paper to jump on and ridiculed two days before our biggest game of the season.

Hutch wears the heart of the team on his sleeve, a leader  this year and should be captain with his will to win.

Expected better of you Joe Crann !!!!! 

Tempers are high, go watch the pigs 

You do realise Joe is a massive Owl? 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Pointless to criticise him for it if he has, especially in the paper. Hutch will know what a big mistake it was, he doesn't need telling and the way he's represented SWFC these past years he doesn't deserve telling either. He's built up plenty of credit in the bank to pay off mistakes like this, even in the massive game it was.

But without seeing exactly what Joe said I'll not criticise him either.

• Like 5

If Hutch did that in the final we'd have been done. He's lucky we've got another leg. 

No issue whatsoever with the criticism.

And to say it was his first mistake is laughable

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Hutch found his level for this stage of his career at Pafos FC. Stewart went past him like he was playing over 50's football.

That’s what’ll happen if you run past the ball, lose your momentum as the striker stays running in a straight line keeping theirs

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OwlerIT2 said:

Exactly the reason why I hate the pig run star.

Hutch makes his first major mistake and up comes this crap paper to jump on and ridiculed two days before our biggest game of the season.

Hutch wears the heart of the team on his sleeve, a leader  this year and should be captain with his will to win.

Expected better of you Joe Crann !!!!! 

Tempers are high, go watch the pigs 

1st major mistake? Wrong. I can't remember which recent game at home he screwed up, but it led to a goal for the opposition. He tries hard, but he does not have the legs anymore to chase the ball. He should not be the main defender protecting the rear-guard. I like Hutch, he plays with his hand on the badge. However, it's time to move on. Sorry Hutch, but it's time for us to move on.

The season has been riddled with individual errors. If we're calling everyone out there'll be nobody left......... 😂 I've not looked at other teams but I'm starting to think it's just par for the course in this league. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Even his mate Giles coke has been critical of a few of his errors recently on the podcast. Sounds like hutch is a straight up guy and he'll be hurting.

Mistakes happen, we are a L1 club with that level of players.

Edited by modboy