We are going to get flagged.

So far we’ve raised £3350. This is all through fan donations, for which we are eternally grateful. Yet again Sunderland fans have shown themselves to be the most generous fans! All the money raised will go to displays.

We would raise that in a day in here. 😀

Pretty cringey then these fake Euro ultra style flag displays in my opinion. Massive flags for ten seconds then no extra atmosphere.

The hilarious little section at Portman Road earlier this season springs to mind. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

We should have been organising some sort of display for monday by now, any attempt to organise one now and we get called copycats

'Displays' are VERBOTEN by order of the SAG Reichstag.

Unless at their spiritual home, the cesspit just at the bottom of the moor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

We should have been organising some sort of display for monday by now, any attempt to organise one now and we get called copycats

Yes we could have a massive flag on 1 side of the ground…oh wait hang on the 90’s are calling

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

We don’t need plastic displays.

Just wear the colours and sing your hearts out for the lads.

Hillsborough at its best.

Even though I was at the game v Portsmouth, I watched the highlights and you don’t realise how many fans are wearing the shirts and colours, the whole ground is pretty much in blue and white.

whatever happened to the big flag that used to surf the kop?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, farlego said:

Even though I was at the game v Portsmouth, I watched the highlights and you don’t realise how many fans are wearing the shirts and colours, the whole ground is pretty much in blue and white.

whatever happened to the big flag that used to surf the kop?

Sag

• Like 1

You can't force pashun..

It has to be spontaneous

Bit like when me grandma used to make me dance at weddings and stuff....though I pretended for a minute or two...then when she weren't looking  went back to the bar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Guest mrbluesky
38 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

NO

36 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

We don’t need plastic displays.

Just wear the colours and sing your hearts out for the lads.

Hillsborough at its best.

Agree with this.

Always a bit cringey when you have to try and ‘create an atmosphere’ by using flags or them stupid clapper things etc

And please don’t start shining torches on Monday night either. 

• Like 1

I was at the FA CUP third round game where Wrexham beat Arsenal and the Arsenal fans had a massive flag that they unfurled before the game. It was upside down and they lost. An omen I tell you.

These things look pretty for 10 seconds, but if they go wrong you are a laughing stock.

Edited by BridportOwl

1 hour ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Dio we still have the massive Owls flag.

I remember Wembley in 1993 the flag must have been 100ft + being past around the stands.

but in all seriousness, we just need to get Hillsborough rocking and an intense atmosphere, thats all the team will need and of course lots of goals.

18 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Dio we still have the massive Owls flag.

I remember Wembley in 1993 the flag must have been 100ft + being past around the stands.

but in all seriousness, we just need to get Hillsborough rocking and an intense atmosphere, thats all the team will need and of course lots of goals.

It's got the old club crest, like the O in Owlstalk

I've got 9,999 vuvuzelas to shift for the home game at £1.50 a pop (heavily discounted due to helping out the cost of living).

sold one of them before the Pompey game, to someone called Big D and later seen in the Don.

Hillsboro corner again.. from 6pm tonight..

• Haha 2