Sunderland fan in peace

19 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I just don't care about Sunderland.   Yawn

No problem mate.  I am fully aware some people genuinely wont care about us and I get that.  No issues, we all invest valuable time, money and effort in our own teams.  I go away regular and love talking to opposition fans.  I personally do like Sheff Wed,  Always found your fans to be great, I have had a few bits of trouble with the w@nk~#s over at the lane so much prefer yous.  I really do hope you have a brilliant season next year

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beast of Boulogne said:

Shame they didn’t get hammered then they would been able to come to Hillsborough again  which they love apparently. 

I certainly do love going to Hillsborough mate, but it is at very least a championship fixture if not premier league.  I really do hope you tear that league apart next season

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mackem1 said:

No problem mate.  I am fully aware some people genuinely wont care about us and I get that.  No issues, we all invest valuable time, money and effort in our own teams.  I go away regular and love talking to opposition fans.  I personally do like Sheff Wed,  Always found your fans to be great, I have had a few bits of trouble with the w@nk~#s over at the lane so much prefer yous.  I really do hope you have a brilliant season next year

I don't care

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Mackem1 said:

Afternoon All.

Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all the messages, I have read them all.  I hope we did you "proud" so to speak....

I gave yous a thought at full time......  As for the day, I am 45 years old so no "Kid" however I can say, hand on heart when we scored yesterday I cried, just pure emotion... I think when you go to away games regular and experience the likes of Rochdale, Accrington, Cheltenham and getting beat at some of those grounds, you just appreciate days like yesterday a bit more... Today I am rough as hell..... but my god worth every single moment.  Memories for life, and money cant buy making memories with your "Football family"  I will certainly pop in from time to time.  I hope you all have a great summer and i say genuinely I am rooting for yous to come up next season

congratulations on winning the play offs. Fully deserved. Best team won. What’s your thoughts on what will happen with Alex Neil now? Will the board give him the money he wants? Any worries about him leaving for Burnley or Blackburn, much closer teams to where he lives. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 22/05/2022 at 18:44, Bluestripe said:

I’d like to muster some best wishes and goodwill, but…hasn’t this thread now run it’s course

Don't know pal, you have replied.....  Fully don't expect everyone's best wishes....  Some wont like Sunderland, some will still be disappointed and some like yourself just may not care.... Me.  I am just genuinely interested in speaking to other genuine footy fans.  Good luck for next season

• Like 2

On 22/05/2022 at 18:49, WalthamOwl said:

congratulations on winning the play offs. Fully deserved. Best team won. What’s your thoughts on what will happen with Alex Neil now? Will the board give him the money he wants? Any worries about him leaving for Burnley or Blackburn, much closer teams to where he lives. 

Thank you very much. Alex Neil in my opinion will stick around, hes started the job and got us up so mays well have a crack at the Championship. I think he will get some money yeah, but I also think our current hierarchy are wanting things run "Sensibly" Bearing in mind we are now in the same league as the mentioned teams, I dont think he is gaining much from moving.  Over to Sheff Wed.   What's your thoughts and opinions on next season?