Sunderland fan in peace

8 minutes ago, Mackem1 said:

Thank you, I really appreciate that pal, I have really tried to be as respectful as I can.  I am a "proper" fan myself as in going home and away and again the last thing I want to do is come across as a gobby sod, becuase at 45 years old / young 🙂  I am not that at all

Yeh but drinking Heineken. 
WTF ? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mackem1 said:

Thank you, I really appreciate that pal, I have really tried to be as respectful as I can.  I am a "proper" fan myself as in going home and away and again the last thing I want to do is come across as a gobby sod, becuase at 45 years old / young 🙂  I am not that at all

Was great to have you here. 😘

Good luck for Wembley!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mackem1 said:

Hello pal, sorry been on daft night shift this week, never the best.

I do understand Sunderland as a city, our club or fans and maybe even our club colours might nark some of you, i do understand that.  Having been home and away for years I know we certainly do have our idiots, as does every club though. 

You have not been disrespectful to me at all, no-one has, i really do appreciate the welcome I have received and I will stick around.  I do understand there is a very fine line between me sort of updating you with how our plans are going for next Saturday and rubbing it in your faces which  I honestly do not want too do, hence I have sort of taken a step away just to let things die down a bit, I would be hurting in your shoes.  But after that hurt as I said from day one you would have my wishes.

Good luck to you 👏

• Like 1

Evening All.  How are we? Just to say for the last time here without sounding like a stuck record.....   Please do not think any of this is to gloat, it is just to touch base with you / see how we all are and just let you know how things are developing in my world since last Monday.

All of our Wembley plans have been sorted now.  Train down Friday afternoon, return after the game on Saturday.  Saturday we have booked into BoxPark near the ground which looks good?  c44,500 tickets sold and hoping for some more?? Game wise I am not too nervous yet but ask ne again Saturday.

So how are things from a Sheffield Wednesday perspective since last week I have seen its looking like Moore is staying, are most of you's happy with that.  See the piggy b@#t@~'s  got beat on Saturday in their 1st leg which was good to see, I would probably prefer to see Forest get too Wembley. Have most of you renewed season tickets (Those who are) I did at Sunderland back in April, nothing else to do on a Saturday......    Ha. 

• Like 2

TBH m8 from what I can see there seems to be a mutual respect on both forums between our fans, maybe because one set of fans knows what sh*t the other has been through :laugh:

I hope you win at the weekend just because it removes you from next seasons wannabes, but I have this horrible feeling that the dark arts will win through.

Phase 1 of our Season Tickets were purchased in December (I know right) so looking forward to next season now.

Can't believe Forest only won 2-1 if that had been a boxing match it would have been stopped ages ago, again though I have a feeling that they may sneak through.

• Like 1

Would love to have got to Wembley as like Sunderland we’d take 45/50K which would mean people like myself with zero loyalty points would be able to get a ticket

Oh well good luck to the Black Cats against those cheating southern b@$tards

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Birstall Owl said:

TBH m8 from what I can see there seems to be a mutual respect on both forums between our fans, maybe because one set of fans knows what sh*t the other has been through :laugh:

I hope you win at the weekend just because it removes you from next seasons wannabes, but I have this horrible feeling that the dark arts will win through.

Phase 1 of our Season Tickets were purchased in December (I know right) so looking forward to next season now.

Can't believe Forest only won 2-1 if that had been a boxing match it would have been stopped ages ago, again though I have a feeling that they may sneak through.

Thank you for a good reply mate.  Yes I do agree I also think there is a mutual respect and that's part of the reason I decided to log-on here in the first place as I believe Wednesday fans are similar to us in their passion, etc.  Yeah they are master of dark arts, I dont know what to think about VAR been used, it might help stop their tactics, mind I know we are no angels either 😞  Respect to you mate for already sorting your season ticket, a true fan.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Would love to have got to Wembley as like Sunderland we’d take 45/50K which would mean people like myself with zero loyalty points would be able to get a ticket

Oh well good luck to the Black Cats against those cheating southern b@$tards

Yes you would have pal, as I have said I think both fan bases are the same in terms of numbers, etc. A lot have struggled to get tickets who's lives maybes mean they cant get to as many games.  Thank you very much mate

Yeah

good luck on Saturday. I’m gutted it’s not us. Had hotel booked for Friday night. 

do you know how many Wycombe have sold. Suspect it’s gonna be like when we played Hull. 

16 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Yeah

good luck on Saturday. I’m gutted it’s not us. Had hotel booked for Friday night. 

do you know how many Wycombe have sold. Suspect it’s gonna be like when we played Hull. 

Thank you very much pal!  

Last I read was c16k.    We had 37,000, sold them got 7,000 more and sold them and now hoping for more

Well Ladies and Gentlemen. 

Boys and girls. 

Our train leaves Newcastle 🙈 at 6pm.  So just in the final stages of getting ready.  

I genuinely do appreciate all the kind words on here. 

2 weeks ago today.  It was the 1st instalment of Sunderland v Sheffield Wednesday. 

I really hope we can win tomorrow. 

If not I will look forward to meeting some of you kind folk for a drink next season. 

Your resident Mackem 

• Like 7