Sunderland fan in peace

10 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Nah...it rankles with me mate

ive no gripe against Newcastle fans, but crikey!

They were always in the majority when moaning about such as Chelsea and Man city, and p*ssed off over Ashley and being outside the top 6, moaning about buying trophies  (As we all do),..... but all of a sudden its "Fair enough"?

Would we all take it?

Maybe

But I would still feel a bit ashamed of meself

Ive been on a Sunderland forum a fair few times this season, and to be honest, apart from the colour of the bloody thing..It could be us

Daft optimism, rampant pessimism, but without the sense of entitlement some clubs of a similar size have

Enjoyed your posts on here, don't be a stranger...We will pop in to see you next season

Play up The Wednesday...FFS!

Great post pal! 

Oh yeah it does wind me up as well don't doubt that mate.  They are up there with the most deluded fans in the country in my opinion.   I have a good amount of mates who go home and away with them, I cant "hate" them but my god it comes close....

Honestly I have never bothered with taking the time to register and then regularly post on other fans message boards, no interest.  However, with you's I have a different thought process, I also see a great resemblance between Sheffield Wednesday and Sunderland, both huge passionate fan bases, been poo on over the years and as you rightly touch on, no sense of entitlement.  

I took a step away when we beat you's as the last thing I ever wanted to do was p1ss off those who I had started interacting with.  

If you's had gone through I can honestly say hand on heart you would have had my best wishes at the final, in fact our game should have been the final.  

No mate, I wont be a stranger.  

• Like 4