"There is no one else out there though"

8 hours ago, mcmigo said:

Think we should back the current gaffer.  Play offs in sight , a decent window and we have a good chance this season.

Gone from automatics,to play off position, to 'play offs in sight'Delusional mate reminds me of the 'Premiership return'  season ticket marketing after our relegation from the top tier....

Never happened  

I see nothing under DM stewardship to make me believe we are going anywhere near a 'play off' place...

If that isn't good enough(it isn't) he should be replaced   

Next season will be worse

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, parajack said:

Gone from automatics,to play off position, to 'play offs in sight'Delusional mate reminds me of the 'Premiership return'  season ticket marketing after our relegation from the top tier....

Never happened  

I see nothing under DM stewardship to make me believe we are going anywhere near a 'play off' place...

That’s ok 

I will do what I will do ( back the manager), you do what you want to do. We don’t all have to think and act the same. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Never happened  

Totally agree...started with ‘3 pts off top 2’ ..then it’s ‘just 6pts off top 2’...then its ‘in Play off spots’...then it’s ‘2 pts off play offs’...then it’s ‘just 6pts off play offs’..and now the ‘play offs in sight’ 🤓....just waiting for the ‘it’s only January’ for a full house 😜

• Like 6

We’ve all called for the head of a manager at some point. As I keep being reminded, I called for the sacking of Monk many many times.

I’ve stuck up for Moore quite a lot as I think there is something about him that makes me think there is a good manager in there somewhere but he is struggling at the moment granted.

I think the big issue is how we are run. There is no infrastructure, no apparent chain of command from the outside looking in? Chansiri is the head of the club but where is the structure where he delegates tasks to? It doesn’t look like it exists to me?

So in a nutshell I think whoever is manager is on an hiding to nothing and only a good run of results on the pitch disguises the lack of clear direction that arguably exists within the club?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Supersiggi2 said:

Poll from June last year. So on the face if it DM is performing better than most hoped (or feared).

I suppose the question is what has happened in the last 7 months to alter people's perceptions of where we should be?

Screenshot_20220104-013441_Chrome.thumb.jpg.779c21c50cc4bb618c948534385f45f0.jpg

Surely this poll was made when we only had a handful of players contracted to the club and everyone thought the likes of Bannan, Windass and Iorfa would be gone by the start of the season.

5 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Surely this poll was made when we only had a handful of players contracted to the club and everyone thought the likes of Bannan, Windass and Iorfa would be gone by the start of the season.

This was question 1 - so most people anticipated either no players would leave or only a few.

Admittedly this was done after the out of contract players has left. 

Screenshot_20220104-075522_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9875e0d2d2521f055c872465a8377999.jpg

9 minutes ago, Supersiggi2 said:

This was question 1 - so most people anticipated either no players would leave or only a few.

Admittedly this was done after the out of contract players has left. 

Screenshot_20220104-075522_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9875e0d2d2521f055c872465a8377999.jpg

Yes but the question asks if players contracts would be cancelled.

I didn’t think that would happen but I did think certain players would be sold like the 3 I previously mentioned.

• Like 1

One Left field appointment would be Liam Rosennoir.

Speaks a very good game from his days on Sky Sports. He’s a very bright young coach. 

A lot of the application and fight Derby are showing at the moment and tactics will be attributed to him as much as Rooney. He will be a big reason for how they are playing and handling themselves.

Rosenoir will be a good manager imo. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Was at Cheltenham and I have to admit I did not hear anything.

Someone asked on here the other day why none of our managers ever resign.

Terry Yorath was the last one - I remember the Yorath out chants out.

We are far too polite as fans and that is why the managers never go when they should and the chairman does what he wants imo.

Chansiri's rarely at Hillsborough, any chanting would fall on deaf ears. 

10 hours ago, mcmigo said:

That’s ok 

I will do what I will do ( back the manager), you do what you want to do. We don’t all have to think and act the same. 

I have no issue with that,its what debates about,i as an example backed(and still do) GM,I think both he & TP if backed would have kept us in the Championship,...

Even Jos i feel had a raw deal whilst with us......in retrospect....

i dont feel that DM  is going to get us into the play offs,and that simply isnt good enough...

Not just about changing managers,its about doing it at the right time....same with players,i feel BB and SH been at this Club too long &  need moving on....too...

No not this season(for the players) too late for that now,but whilst we still have a chance at promotion,we should take it...

Next season will see BPF  leave,in all likelihood,ditto other loan players,and no guarantee what /who replaces them will be any good..(some will say either)...

The chairman may  accept offers for our better players to balance the books,and our demise will continue..