BREAKING NEWS - SWFC Season Ticket prices frozen

Guest mrbluesky

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

I thought that this was earliest by far for going on sale but this just popped up on Facebook memories from year 2010. 

SWFC Season tickets are on sale for next season... £298 for a renewal bought online for Kop.

Interesting! I thought the same!

When did they go on sale?

Owlstalk Shop

On 05/12/2021 at 11:05, Binky Griptite said:

if you fill your tank up every fortnight you make sure you've got enough money to fill up your tank every fortnight.

I probably wouldn't fill up my tank immediately before I parked my car in the garage for 9 months. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

I thought that this was earliest by far for going on sale but this just popped up on Facebook memories from year 2010. 

SWFC Season tickets are on sale for next season... £298 for a renewal bought online for Kop.

good post , why are so many complaining? 11 years ago £298 early bird for kop  now £365 11 years on .. thats just over 20% increase . many things have doubled in price or more in 11 years . im paying 240% more for my gas/electric than 11 years ago . im sure there are other comparisons like cinema etc etc.. timing aint great for some i get that with xmas . hopefully come late feb there back at these or just above prices . got mine today too 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, morganowl said:

good post , why are so many complaining? 11 years ago £298 early bird for kop  now £365 11 years on .. thats just over 20% increase . many things have doubled in price or more in 11 years . im paying 240% more for my gas/electric than 11 years ago . im sure there are other comparisons like cinema etc etc.. timing aint great for some i get that with xmas . hopefully come late feb there back at these or just above prices . got mine today too 

As several people have said in the thread that its more the timing of putting them immediately on sale a few weeks before Xmas and only having about a week to renew as the frozen price.
People think its both unfair on the less well off supporters and hints at yet more financial issues needing this money quickly.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, p.bingham said:

Anyone else having problem renewing online? When I try to pay at checkout I get

Error

The "Deposit" amount is smaller than the Payment amount

and can proceed no further. Don't think there's any chance of getting through on phone to try to sort it

A few have had the same problem - not seen the solution yet but will post it if I do

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, p.bingham said:

Error

and can proceed no further. Don't think there's any chance of getting through on phone to try to sort it

Don't know the answer to your specific issue but its not all that intuitive (at least not to me). Took me a while to figure out that to renew you have to click on this season's ticket (for my current seat) and only then is the renew tab emboldened.

3 hours ago, rickygoo said:

I probably wouldn't fill up my tank immediately before I parked my car in the garage for 9 months. 

With fuel inflation, you should.

9 months later your car would be worth a lot more just because it's full.  Fans should consider season ticket offer an investment with good returns.

• Haha 2

Renewed using the V12 option 

Still annoyed about the next no warning about the early renewal period but at least some common sense prevailed with the V12 option 

How hard can it be at the start of the season to communicate to us when the Renewal Period will be i think they have handled this in a calamitous way ......................as usual 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Don't know the answer to your specific issue but its not all that intuitive (at least not to me). Took me a while to figure out that to renew you have to click on this season's ticket (for my current seat) and only then is the renew tab emboldened.

absolutely i sort of stumbled onto the renew my seat option by dint of where i let go of my mouse 

The website has always been a disaster and the latest iteration is possibly the worst yet 

12 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

absolutely i sort of stumbled onto the renew my seat option by dint of where i let go of my mouse 

The website has always been a disaster and the latest iteration is possibly the worst yet 

The reason the website is so poor is because those responsible for it, and the senior management and chairman at the club never need to use it to buy tickets etc

If they did it would be changed within a week

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, p.bingham said:

Error

Yep, I'm getting the same with mine.

Funny thing is I've renewed my wife's season ticket no problem.