BREAKING NEWS - SWFC Season Ticket prices frozen

Guest mrbluesky

53 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Most definitely

The comms have been non-existant to the point of absolute total disrespect

Well we had the supporters trust asking for answers but then they got voted off the engagement panel. 

It’s a total farce. You have transparent clubs like Plymouth who provide a total breakdown of their annual accounts etc 

Getting dialogue out of SWFC is like trying to make contact with aliens.

• Like 2

Does this have anything to do with the SCMP mid season projections for turnover being due next Friday?

We can only spend 75% of turnover on player costs.

Also, we're now out of all of the cups. Under SCMP, 100% of the income from them can be used for player costs.

So less money now for players.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashley8 said:

Well that's alright then.... there's a point you missed...... it's about treating supporters with decency...

It's not compulsory... sour I can afford one at a more reasonable point in the year are you....

What are you talking about?

He's offered a deal, take it or leave it.

If you can't afford one then that's tough. You will just have to get one at whatever it costs later. Or potg.

Or get a loan....(customarily the response from season ticket holders to potgaters)

Or finally, say bolloxxe to chansiri and just cherry pick games, which is exactly what I and many others have done for the past couple of years.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, 0114 said:

Poor to give supporters 4 days notice and then only 1 week to buy them at cheapest rate possible a few weeks before Christmas. Never surprised though. 

Huge disconnect despite it looking like we were making improvements on that front in the summer. 

1 hour ago, Tewkesbury said:

Does this have anything to do with the SCMP mid season projections for turnover being due next Friday?

We can only spend 75% of turnover on player costs.

Also, we're now out of all of the cups. Under SCMP, 100% of the income from them can be used for player costs.

So less money now for players.

Any sales would not count for this year's turnover, only helps cashflow

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

WHY OH WHY do people assume that because someone's dad is rich that means the son can just call on him for millions of pounds?

I know people who's parents are well off but they don't see a penny of it and vice versa where the son/daughters are rolling in it but their parents see none of it

Not sure where this idea has come from that if someone's parents are loaded that they can just help themselves to their money as/when

And WTF has that got to do with owt?

curry sauce with your fish 🤔

1 hour ago, markg said:

Scummy, especially when I'm still owed for 19-20

Small claims court mate. That's what I did a couple of months ago. Club don't contest the claims and just pay up. I know a few who have done the same. Got my cash within a month of starting the claim. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

What are you talking about?

He's offered a deal, take it or leave it.

If you can't afford one then that's tough. You will just have to get one at whatever it costs later. Or potg.

Or get a loan....(customarily the response from season ticket holders to potgaters)

Or finally, say bolloxxe to chansiri and just cherry pick games, which is exactly what I and many others have done for the past couple of years.

Has offering the early bird deal... now that's the point... this is what you get for forking out money for a season ticket for loyalty! I appreciate not everyone can afford  a season ticket but by doing this you are shifting the date to a very difficult time of the year so punishing your loyal season ticket holders who might not buy one now because of this... it's just bloody stupid and insensitive to do this. You pick and choose for what ever reason as many do... that's got nothing to do with this... the fact you might have to do it because of prices is a very valid issue that needs sorting but its just crazy timing and massively helps the more well off who can.... 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Donny El said:

So the club are expecting me to find almost £1k    2 weeks before xmas with 4 days notice. Nice one swfc you have just lost another 3 season ticket holders 2 of us for the past 30 years. Absolutely gutted and disgusted 

This is the thing though........ I don't think they are expecting you to find it. What they are expecting you to do is not afford it now but come February when the prices have gone up for then you to be able to afford it.  In effect almost forcing you to pay a higher price. 

• Like 1