BREAKING NEWS - SWFC Season Ticket prices frozen

Guest mrbluesky

Reluctantly renewed both mine and the Boss's this am, easy to do, but as some have already mentioned only got my ticket credit showing so had to log in again on the Mrs's account to get her credit.  All in all with the "loyalty" EB discount and the credits from last term not horrendous, but looking at new bank balance it does leave me less comfortable for Xmas.  Sort of happy but miffed at the same time, can understand peoples displeasure at the timing.  As others have also pointed out, the ticket credit for last season has now gone towards next season so think that means part of my payment was actually 2 seasons in advance? Sort of!

• Like 2

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

On 07/12/2021 at 20:38, lt109 said:

Thursday until 7.00pm and Sunday 10.00am  to 4.00pm. I'm going to nip in after work Thursday probably.  https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/december/megastoreticket-office-open-sundays-and-late-thursday/

called in this evening,  renewed ST for 22/23, got refund sorted for the 19/20 season, refund taken as ticket credits and taken off ST price,  [I know this is not going to be the solution for everyone if you need the cash you want the cash and should get the cash, but this solution worked for me]. The point I came on to make is it was really quiet, so if you live locally or can get in its a great time to sort out any queries or if you fancy a leisurely browse round the Megastore late night Thursday [open until 7.00pm, I was down about 6.15] is a great time to do it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Renewed like a little Chansiri  b**ch.

On the one hand, I wholeheartedly disagree with this latest policy of flogging season tickets not even half way through the current season and feel like on principle i shouldn't, but at the same time I can, so may as well get it as cheap as possible. 

Edited by LoadABallacks
  • Like 1

Went down to the ticket office yesterday to renew but needed to do it on credit which has to be done online. Can only seem to renew one at a time and I need to do me and my son's tickets in one transaction. Also ticket office said I probably won't get my ticket credit applied if I do finance. 

Why is it so hard to give the club money? 

Tried to buy s/t just now. Came up with an error message cannot find payment REFUSED 

Who should I get in touch with? Will phone in the morning and explain to them the situation, but should probably email now just to tell them.

I guess no one will be there.

Typical Wednesday same old poo.

34 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Went down to the ticket office yesterday to renew but needed to do it on credit which has to be done online. Can only seem to renew one at a time and I need to do me and my son's tickets in one transaction. Also ticket office said I probably won't get my ticket credit applied if I do finance. 

Why is it so hard to give the club money? 

Don't know about the ticket credit bit, but if you have the other person in your friends and family list, click on edit relationships, then edit the person in question, at the bottom there is a box that says “this person shares my family unit” or something similar, tick and apply that, you will now be able to renew their ticket as well. 

Renewed yesterday, but glad I took the time to go to the ticket office, rather than renew online. Took 2 members of staff all of 10 mins. to extract our lasses ticket credit. With my IT skills, I'd have had no chance. Ticketing site needs a major overhaul. 

Well done staff at the ticket office for getting it sorted anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

Don't know about the ticket credit bit, but if you have the other person in your friends and family list, click on edit relationships, then edit the person in question, at the bottom there is a box that says “this person shares my family unit” or something similar, tick and apply that, you will now be able to renew their ticket as well. 

Cheers I'll have a look at that.