BREAKING NEWS - SWFC Season Ticket prices frozen

Guest mrbluesky

Despite this being a total p1ss take by our owner I have renewed.

The good news is that he's only made £16.09p from me for the delight of watching L1/2 or Championship (delete as you feel free) football next year.

This is because I'd £90 credit against last season, I'd been luck enough to have my refund of £98.91 against the previous season arrive and I've changed from Adult to OAP.

I'm probably one of the luck ones, it is though a pretty shambolic way to treat your supporters, sorry customers, and I feel for the vast majority of fans that aren't as lucky as me. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Just tried to pay for my ST three times but keep getting ERROR and Payment Refused. Don't think it's me, it's the system.

Very frustrating! 

It's a known thing across all football clubs who use this system

Not seen the solution yet but will post if/when I do

Owlstalk Shop

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's a known thing across all football clubs who use this system

Not seen the solution yet but will post if/when I do

Cheers! I'll try phoning the ticket office and failing that it's a lengthy trip to the ground. First time I've known the club making it difficult to put money in rather than taking it out. 

2 hours ago, p.bingham said:

Ah but when you live 50 miles away...... Anyway I emailed ticket office and it's now sorted and renewed

What email address did you use?

I emailed ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk

this morning and no response or resolution.

4 minutes ago, Birstall Owl said:

Had a look at my renewal and the lad's ticket on the kop is £205 (Under 21) and he has £150 credit (2020-21 Refund) on his account, but when I went to purchase (trial run) the credit was not included.

Is there a reason why I can't use it/it hasn't been applied?

-

Did you try renew or new purchase ?

18 minutes ago, richowl said:

No reply to my email last night

they open this week on thursday till late . it be easier to go in unless you live 50 plus miles away . your email might be opened once price has gone up. also are they going to get sunderland tickets on sale? i can see that also to be a disaster with the postal system in meltdown and tickets need to be sold now or no chance of getting before xmas .taking some of my post 12 days to come .  i think we need to go back to high streets and shops as buying online at present is a complete disaster , 

Edited by morganowl