Sheffield Wednesday V Hartlepool United - PJT 2nd Rnd - OMDT

7 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

Unlucky lads…keep going, we’re still in this one, we’re the better side…

Jeesus.

Playing a striker, a fullback and a player who's only played a couple of first team games in central defence.

That ain't unlucky, it's stupid by the manager.   Absolutely stupid.

• Like 6

Darren Moore has not signed an alternative centre back because his words, he needs time to get fit.

instead Darren sign Mendez Lang a player who has been training with us for over 2 months, was signed two weeks ago and has not played a single minute of football yet.

why oh why is he not being played tonight to get first team minutes and match sharpness, instead we risk our most attacking minded midfielder in getting injured in Corbeanu.

I still think Moore is clueless tonight is just another example 7 out of the starting 11 he signed to the club. All these wasters have added to the club, is yet more wasted money on salaries for players who are not good enough.

next transfer window let a fan pick the signings because chairman and manager are clearly clueless on the basic of what is needed for a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER, I have seen kids in the park putting more effort and application in, on thousands less a week too.

• Haha 3

Just now, room0035 said:

Darren Moore has not signed an alternative centre back because his words, he needs time to get fit.

instead Darren sign Mendez Lang a player who has been training with us for over 2 months, was signed two weeks ago and has not played a single minute of football yet.

why oh why is he not being played tonight to get first team minutes and match sharpness, instead we risk our most attacking minded midfielder in getting injured in Corbeanu.

I still think Moore is clueless tonight is just another example 7 out of the starting 11 he signed to the club. All these wasters have added to the club, is yet more wasted money on salaries for players who are not good enough.

next transfer window let a fan pick the signings because chairman and manager are clearly clueless on the basic of what is needed for a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER, I have seen kids in the park putting more effort and application in, on thousands less a week too.

Give it a rest

• Like 2

Just now, room0035 said:

Yeah, think I'd rather not have you pick players. 

Not sure I'd trust you to pick your nose tbh. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Mendez lang came on after 72 minutes on saturday

Just now, DeBilde'sTea said:

As someone who was massively looking forward to seeing what he coukd bring, I'm finding it hard to be positive about Wing. So aimless, no drive, very dissapointing. 

He's hopeless. 

Got no fight or desire. 

Weak as pi55.