Sheffield Wednesday V Hartlepool United - PJT 2nd Rnd - OMDT

As the game peters out, I'm leaving early, fortunately I'm at home and just need to turn the telly over. 

A phrase from commentary sticks in my mind and sums up tonight "Hartlepool reserves playing for professional pride". I wish our players had, looks like a game none of our players wanted to play in. 

******** poor performance, deservedly well beaten, back no not looking like scoring. Need some forwards still, as well as defenders in January based on tonight.

3 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Not really,

To even things up you have to play Pelupessy on the left wing.

That's essentially what Moore is doing with these players.    More players out of position today then their are in recognised positions.

Moore is a prat and he needs to leave.

Course.

as I have said before, we usually sack managers for losing league games and it doesn’t work, so maybe sacking a manager for not losing league games is the answer.

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Everton are 2-0 down after 19 minutes there could be someone getting a bigger pasting than us tonight and Rafa sacked in the morning.

Thanks for that I was trying to avoid the scores to watch MOD

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

Course.

as I have said before, we usually sack managers for losing league games and it doesn’t work, so maybe sacking a manager for not losing league games is the answer.

This manager has means beyond other managers in this division, yet finds himself wanting.

Rotherham players, are they better then we have at our disposal?

1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

This manager has means beyond other managers in this division, yet finds himself wanting.

Rotherham players, are they better then we have at our disposal?

It happens

Some of these stiffs are rusty and not up to it. That’s why they are stiffs not first teamers. 

if anything tonight proves why Moore is a great manager as he has been picking the right players for the proper league games where we never lose, and proves players he drops to the stiffs are the right ones

Well played Darren Moore 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

I didn't know there was closer Scousers on here.

you can watch it on sky now instead of us

Dont think its on sky. On Amazon Prime.

Not a scouser either. Far from it. Just enjoy watching football