WEDNESDAY - v - LINCOLN CITY - omdt

Lincoln players are on death row and their names have just been called out.

They'll be pooing Lincolnshire sausages right now and having panic attacks, the only attacks they will have today.

This is going to be a macabre massacre of epic proportions, and 3100 Lincoln fans are invited for the main meal.  They are the main meal.

• Haha 1

Well it's not 4 4 2 really, so I'm guessing 3 5 2. Whatever it is it's garbage, Moore is clueless, chansiri is out of his depth, the players have no idea what to do, have no desire, no bottle and no skill. We need a complete clear out and start again. Again. 

Unless we win, then we haven't played well enough and a better side would have beaten us. 

Easy this keyboard warrior negative 2hat persona, might stick with it for a bit. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

I just don't get who plays right midfield? Adenarin?

You've got a right back at centre back, a left winger at left back and a central midfielder or striker on the right wing.

We're okay with that defence and the midfield looks to have balance.

It'll do me.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

How the hell does Johnson start again? Wonder what has happened to Sow as well. Not even been on the bench lately. 

Maybe Johnson has been raking 30 yarders past the goalies all week in training, we will never know.

Sow looks like a non manager sanctioned buy to me ( two others in same boat )