Bannan Fizz Dennis

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

Can we terminate Wing, Kamberi and Shodipo’s loans? 

All three have been nothing short of appalling so far. Wing has probably been our worst player this season and his first half miss summed him up.

29 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He is f*cking mental if Wing starts on Saturday.

I'm always firmly in the "give the manager more time" camp long after other people are calling for whoever it is to go, but honestly if Moore starts Wing on Saturday then he will have lost any & all respect he had from me...

Edited by S6ToBerlin

I thought he would have started with those 3 tonight and was even more keen for him to do that at half time. 
FDB or Dennis could play right if we went 4-4-2. Palmer and Johnson / Brown at full back.

in the 3-5-2 when Hunt or Johnson got the ball there wasn’t a wednesday player anywhere near them - when we went 4-4-2 we looked much more balanced and had players available to receive (all be it Cambridge had dropped off )

Guest DoesJackHunt
2 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Would like to see Shodipo start on Saturday.

Why on earth would you want to see Shodipo start. You might as well say I want us to get a Man sent off as soon as we kick off. 

52 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

One positive.

Surely surely surely DM. If you persevere with a central 3 (which I quite like) it Couldnt be clearer that it has to be Bannan, Fizz, Dennis. 

In fact, it could be pretty amazing.

Playing three in the middle means we can only play one striker. We need two up front, so a midfield two of Dele and Aderanin to give us some presence in midfield. 

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Brilliant deduction Sherlock you must have done the entire set of coaching badges to work that one out ! 

Tbf, we are absolute dreadful when we play 3-5-2

Sorry, Abe Simpson.

8 hours ago, Owlabroad2001 said:

Byers is poor. Wing has been awful…for us…I wonder why..

Don't agree with that personally, thought he's looked decent before his injury, certainly a hell of a lot better than Wing.

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
9 hours ago, Holmowl said:

One positive.

Surely surely surely DM. If you persevere with a central 3 (which I quite like) it Couldnt be clearer that it has to be Bannan, Fizz, Dennis. 

In fact, it could be pretty amazing.

Agreed, BUT the midfield has to work uber hard in this division, I have not seen this constantly enough imho, every opposition team has worked their socks off in that area, maybe Moore isn't happy with them hence the changes? Who knows

I include all the midfield in their work rate

Granted you work as a team, but you can see the half arsed closing down/ tracking at times which really pee's me off!   

Guest DoesJackHunt
56 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

He had a good season at Oxford last season, he needs game time. 

He’s had game time and I have no idea how he managed to get 10 goal last seasons. 
it can’t have been by getting completely dominated by every right back in the league, which is what I’ve seen so far. 
he’s offered nothing and for me should be miles away from the first team at the moment. Would rather see, Brown, Kamberi, Sow, Johnson, Berahino or my Nan start on the left. 

1 hour ago, DoesJackHunt said:

He’s had game time and I have no idea how he managed to get 10 goal last seasons. 
it can’t have been by getting completely dominated by every right back in the league, which is what I’ve seen so far. 
he’s offered nothing and for me should be miles away from the first team at the moment. Would rather see, Brown, Kamberi, Sow, Johnson, Berahino or my Nan start on the left. 

Off the pace at the moment but should become a real asset for us in time.

Guest Tactical Bacon

Fizz looked like his leg was about to fall off at the full time. Put a proper shift in, hope he is fit for the weekend.