Bannan Fizz Dennis

4 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

i thought left forward was his position, he's played there in every game he's played i think. fair enough if it's not his position. Either play him in his correct position (whatever that may be) or drop him because he doesn't do anything note worthy on the left. 

The central midfield 3 picks itself at the moment for me.. and it's FDB, Bannan and Adeniran. Wing played well in the middle of FDB and Adeniran against Newcastle, maybe that's where Wing can play his part, covering for Bannan.  

It's the most active position, they won't be able to keep it up game after game.

It'll rotate between the three.

Look at the state of them when they come off.

7 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

yeah spot on, my only argument would be that Shodipo has had his chance now and he hasn't taken it at all, more so than others given similar game time. For me means he should move to the back of the pile and we should let the others come in for a their chance of a run of games before we look at him again. Corbeanu deserves a run of games.

I think they all need more time. Remember, Shodipo has been coming back from an injury. I think it’s a waste signing all these wingers and not regularly using them. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
36 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

I think they all need more time. Remember, Shodipo has been coming back from an injury. I think it’s a waste signing all these wingers and not regularly using them. 

You can’t play a team of wingers though, four a game maximum. There’s a limited amount of time available to play and Shody Shodipo has had his fair share for now. Get Corbeanu, Sow, Brown and Kamberi rotating on the respective flanks for a bit, if in 2 or 3 games they don’t look at it; then bring Shodipo back into the mix. 

1 hour ago, DoesJackHunt said:

You can’t play a team of wingers though, four a game maximum. There’s a limited amount of time available to play and Shody Shodipo has had his fair share for now. Get Corbeanu, Sow, Brown and Kamberi rotating on the respective flanks for a bit, if in 2 or 3 games they don’t look at it; then bring Shodipo back into the mix. 

Not suggesting they all play but currently not seeing hardly any getting time. Keep the faith with Shodipo, think there is a player there to shine. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
14 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Not suggesting they all play but currently not seeing hardly any getting time. Keep the faith with Shodipo, think there is a player there to shine. 

I think there is, he probably just needs to get a goal and play a bit more in the inside channel to get his confidence up. At the moment though that’s not happening so I’d like to see more of the other wingers for now 

8 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

I think there is, he probably just needs to get a goal and play a bit more in the inside channel to get his confidence up. At the moment though that’s not happening so I’d like to see more of the other wingers for now 

I would like to see a winger get some time! Not enough for me currently.

14 minutes ago, cbirks said:

Maybe I've forgotten a game but when has Byers shown himself to be worth staying in the mix? Surprised to see people throwing his name in. 

Earlier in the season before he got injured...