WEDNESDAY -V- OXFORD UNITED - omdt

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Well you did sound confused 

Funny that you only pipe up when we're losing. 

Wish I was in the same doom mongering keyboard warrior league as you

Teach me senpai 

Edited by Tommo_
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Poor - getting batted on our own patch. 

Non existent midfield - getting out powered. Slow and predictable going forward. No tactics. Can’t get the likes of Shodipo involved.

We can argue as much as we like about whether or not Bannan should play but it doesn’t matter with DM in charge I’m sorry to say! Want him to do well but there are enough warning signs to suggest he won’t! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Attitude to promotion is the same as us avoiding relegation last season. All the time in the world to get the points and ignore the gap in the table.

Whilst everyone else picks up the points…. Its the ‘we’re only ten games in’ attitude that sets us up to to fail

• Like 2

Just now, flash said:

Poor - getting batted on our own patch. 

Non existent midfield - getting out powered. Slow and predictable going forward. No tactics. Can’t get the likes of Shodipo involved.

We can argue as much as we like about whether or not Bannan should play but it doesn’t matter with DM in charge I’m sorry to say! Want him to do well but there are enough warning signs to suggest he won’t! 

*battered 

We should be getting stuck in, taking control of the game and throw the kitchen sink at them.

Instead we look lethargic.  

The game will pass us by if we keep allowing them to push forward due to our tactics of playing out the back.  We need to be much more physical and direct.  

• Like 1