WEDNESDAY -V- OXFORD UNITED - omdt

1 minute ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Wouldn't go that far but with the squad of players he has it should be alot better than this.

I question the tactics and then the ability to to change them if not working and clearly they're not.

Above a quarter into the season and doesn't seem to have much of a clue.

Disappointing really cos I was so +ve at the start of the season.

Gave us no new manager bounce in the relegation battle and is seriously underperforming with baffling decisions in league one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Mind-blowing half.

Only Bannan and Palmer emerge with an ounce of credit. And only an ounce.

Dennis and Wing stank. I’d take both off.

And I’d insist we stop playing out from the back. We just gift possession away time after time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

That’s what it’s about. Him being better than others and not us being better as a team. I’m glad he’s back, us outfighting Wigan away as they top the table was far less fun than getting overrun at home by Oxford. 

Of course it isn't. Most of our players hiding. Ironically given the stick they get and the criticism of 'the old guard', only him and Palmer look like they want the f.kin ball.

That was painful to watch.  We don't look any more cohesive than we did on the first day of the season.  I have no idea what the game plan is.  On top of that, we still don't look like we have the character or nous to get anything from a losing position.

Just now, Holmowl said:

Mind-blowing half.

Only Bannan and Palmer emerge with an ounce of credit. And only an ounce.

Dennis and Wing stank. I’d take both off.

And I’d insist we stop playing out from the back. We just gift possession away time after time.

Totally agree mate.

It's all Bannan's fault.... reyt.

It's like the sh it that people used to spout against Antonio when he couldn't carry a struggling side on his own.

• Haha 1

It’s staggeringly arrogant of us to play Wing and Bannan in a midfield together and expect the opposition to allow us to dictate the game. 

I just can’t see how having two creative players and no bite alongside them can detract your creativity so much. 

Luongo the biggest miss we have this/last season. Without him we have far too many players that only play if you let them and weirdly enough no ******** let’s them. 

• Like 1

Guest 1banana2banana

This is where we’ll run clubs would sack the manager and make a tough decision based on what’s glaringly obvious. We will bury our heads in the sand and be 25 games in before doing so. This is a worse than midtable team at best with the way we are playing.