WEDNESDAY -V- OXFORD UNITED - omdt

52 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Isn’t Brighton the self proclaimed gay capitol of England? So why is it offensive? Not sure how you can celebrate your cities culture and be offended by it too?

Not sure if you're joking or naive...

I don't think the original comment was "celebrating" anything, it just came across as needlessly derogatory.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tommo_ said:

Why is everyone quick to blame Moore? 

It's these players that need their heads wobbling. 

Moore signed the players. He sets them up tactically, he decides the tempo they play. He has them on the training field everyday following his instructions 

• Like 7

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Moore signed the players. He sets them up tactically, he decides the tempo they play. He has them on the training field everyday following his instructions 

Ah right I never knew that. 

I suppose it's his fault we're losing possession too cheaply too

😀

• Haha 2

Early days and everything but some things from Moore are very concerning 

- The constant rotation of players while at the same time saying we need time to gel

- The purchase of a heap of wingers, to then play the likes of Paterson, Brown and Adeniran in the wide attacking positions

- the insistence on playing out from the back with players that are ill equipped for it 

I’m not sure we’ve put in one convincing 90-minute performance yet since he came to the club, apart from the Cardiff game which we was absent for. And certainly we haven’t had one in the league this season so far. 

Too early to be calling for him to be sacked IMO but it’s going to have to improve pretty quickly 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1