OFFICIAL - SWFC sign striker Florian Kamberi!

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, FlyingOwl said:

Like I said in the other thread. Cousin is an Aberdeen season ticket holder & says he rated him and that if we can get him going in league one then he’ll be brilliant.

On the other hand he’s got a bit of an attitude problem and wears gloves in May.

I know nothing about him. But I can almost guarantee that he’ll contribute more this season than Kachunga and Marriott did, combined, last season.

How can he rate him if he scored no goals in 11? To be honest, if he does that here it won’t have been a success as we have no other goalscorer with Windass out. If he’s not going to score I’d rather we played one of the two younger lads, Hagan or A? (Can’t remember his full name)

30 in 83 for Hibs , is that bad ? I don’t think so , ok last few years dropped off but I’d say spl is mainly champ std overall so joining L1 it’s a lower level. He’s a tall too so should be capable of winning headers 

60 odd goals in 200 odd games , 1 in 3/4 not bad

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Andy W
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

1.jpg

492947083_LEWISWING.jpg.af31b8ec21e99e06f36428a92f7c057e.jpg

That's two exciting attacking signings in one week!

Wooooo hooooo!!

I"m going to stick my neck out here and say we're going to be way ahead of the pack this season

We're going up!

We're really not you know

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

A mate of mine has a friend who’s a Hibs season ticket holder.

Says he’s absolute garbage and can be a right mardy tw*t.

He’ll get on like a house on fire with 80% of the fanbase then. 

• Haha 7

Guest LondonOwl313
3 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

30 in 83 for Hibs , is that bad ? I don’t think so , ok last few years dropped off but I’d say spl is mainly champ std overall so joining L1 it’s a lower level. He’s a tall too so should be capable of winning headers 

60 odd goals in 200 odd games , 1 in 3/4 not bad

You’re looking at in all competitions there I think, I looked up his league record and it’s 20 in 67 for Hibs. Looks like he averaged nearly a goal a game in the cups, but standard of competition is literally the dog and duck in some of the Scottish cups. He got 9 in 14 in 2017-18 but other than that it’s a poor record.. less than 1 in 4 in all other seasons, and 1 in 17 last couple.