OFFICIAL - SWFC sign striker Florian Kamberi!

53 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Let hope he can head a ball, lots of crossing with the amount of wingers we have

I don't think they will all play in one game, but this is Wednesday so owt could happen

He looks useful on the YouTube clips. I’m not expecting 20 goals from him but if he can get 10-15 then he’s done well.

I’ve said before but the recruitment reminds me of Megson’s only summer in charge.

Hunt - Otsemebor

Brown - Bennett

Adeniran - Semedo

Wing - Lines

Shodipo - Marshall

Kamberi - O’Grady

Hopefully we have a similar sort of season?

• Love 1

40 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Like I said in the other thread. Cousin is an Aberdeen season ticket holder & says he rated him and that if we can get him going in league one then he’ll be brilliant.

On the other hand he’s got a bit of an attitude problem and wears gloves in May.

I know nothing about him. But I can almost guarantee that he’ll contribute more this season than Kachunga and Marriott did, combined, last season.

Gloves int for cold, he's a bad-un no fingerprints init.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Lets be honest.

No one has a clue about him so lets just get behind the lad.

I saw him a few times when he was at Hibs. Mostly on the TV but he was quality in his first spell. He has decent feet for a big laddie, was a patchy goalscorer from memory, and always a handful for defences.

Main memories I have of him at Tynecastle was a penalty he scored and a red card. 

• Like 1

I'd have preferred Dave back honestly but here's hoping this guy surprises us. Not unheard of at this level. The attitude rumours worry me, hate mardy arses.

Ill trust in DMs judgement for now. Looks like he at least has a plan.