OFFICIAL - SWFC sign striker Florian Kamberi!

14 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

At third division level, it does make me wonder how we can't find a player in the local leagues to make a step up. 

Agree,we need quality,if poss,championship..ie smith Millwall or Gregory or even vokes. Poor signings up top could destroy all our previous good signings..

Lets give the lad a chance ,Putting a team together is like a jigsaw ,Square pegs etc ,Big D  is building a team ,I love wingers in a side  it generates pace ,From the goals the lad scored in the video he looks like he has pace ,I hope the lad is a hit in his time at s6 .He is not the last signing i have no doubt what so ever ,Monday could be our last pieces signed for the jigsaw.

Guest Jack the Hat
51 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Some good goals on there. Personally I would have finished the first one with a rabona, but it still went in, I suppose.

1 hour ago, FlyingOwl said:

Like I said in the other thread. Cousin is an Aberdeen season ticket holder & says he rated him and that if we can get him going in league one then he’ll be brilliant.

On the other hand he’s got a bit of an attitude problem and wears gloves in May.

I know nothing about him. But I can almost guarantee that he’ll contribute more this season than Kachunga and Marriott did, combined, last season.

I could walk onto the pitch and windmill my todger around and I would have contributed more than Marriot did last season.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

This is interesting, the fact Gerrard and Rangers wanted to sign him permanently suggests he wasn’t as terrible as his 0 goals in 6 games is making people think?….

FLORIAN KAMBERI has REJECTED a two-year deal from Rangers to sign for Swiss Super League runners-up St Gallen.

SunSport understands Light Blues boss Steven Gerrard had finally sanctioned a near six-figure move for the Hibs outcast he had on loan last season.

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

This is interesting, the fact Gerrard and Rangers wanted to sign him permanently suggests he wasn’t as terrible as his 0 goals in 6 games is making people think?….

FLORIAN KAMBERI has REJECTED a two-year deal from Rangers to sign for Swiss Super League runners-up St Gallen.

SunSport understands Light Blues boss Steven Gerrard had finally sanctioned a near six-figure move for the Hibs outcast he had on loan last season.

Edit:

This is interesting, the fact Gerrard and Rangers wanted to sign him permanently suggests he wasn’t as terrible as his 1 goals in 6 games is making people think?….

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

A mate of mine has a friend who’s a Hibs season ticket holder.

Says he’s absolute garbage and can be a right mardy tw*t.

Shame on Moore …….. I bet he didn’t even seek advice from your mates Hibs season ticket holding friend on whether any other of our new signings were ‘absolute garbage’ or indeed if they had any form of personality disorder to boot ………When will we ever learn …….. Moore out!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Think the other striker will arrive deadline day , IF we can get another, then Byers sims and Johnson maybe another left footed cb don’t think many of us would have thought we’d get anywhere near that considering we can’t pay a transfer fee 

1 minute ago, casbahowl said:

Shame on Moore …….. I bet he didn’t even seek advice from your mates Hibs season ticket holding friend on whether any other of our new signings were ‘absolute garbage’ or indeed if they had any form of personality disorder to boot ………When will we ever learn …….. Moore out!

On the flip side he didn't even seek advice from all those people saying how good a signing he will be without knowing a thing about him

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

I’ll reserve judgement until I see him play.

I’m bothered about the here and now.  Sometimes players click at certain clubs and maybe just maybe he’ll score loads for us.  Alternatively, he could be .....  

Lets give the bloke a chance though and not write him off before a ball is kicked.  The main thing with strikers is that they need the service.