OFFICIAL - SWFC sign striker Florian Kamberi!

42 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Let hope he can head a ball, lots of crossing with the amount of wingers we have

Per new regulations, he's only allowed to take 2 headers a match. Let's hope he can make them count! 

Let's give the lad a fair chance before getting on his back. 5 minutes should be enough.

We've been desperate for a striker, it looks like we've got one. If he turns out great obviously Moore picked him, if he's rubbish DC and his adviser are to blame. It's only fair.

Welcome aboard Florian Kamberi, I hope you become a Wednesday legend.

Onwards and upwards. H.M.S. PTL is setting sail. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Like I said in the other thread. Cousin is an Aberdeen season ticket holder & says he rated him and that if we can get him going in league one then he’ll be brilliant.

On the other hand he’s got a bit of an attitude problem and wears gloves in May.

I know nothing about him. But I can almost guarantee that he’ll contribute more this season than Kachunga and Marriott did, combined, last season.

This is the thing about Darren Moore

Unlike managers we have had recently

( perhaps  with the exception of Bruce) I trust Moore to be able to handle players with an edgy character.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's why you shouldn't be labelling it as 'on here' when it's far (far) worse elsewhere

Tbf, no sane person should be reading Facebook or Twitter when it comes to football opinion. 

It is the absolute dregs. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't know what this current culture of self appointed forum police moaning about people being critical is all of a sudden 

But there is now officially more people moaning about moaning than there is people moaning

FFS

So are you moaning about people who are moaning about people who are moaning.

lol

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't know what this current culture of self appointed forum police moaning about people being critical is all of a sudden 

But there is now officially more people moaning about moaning than there is people moaning

FFS

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And now you are moaning about people moaning at people moaning lol

EDIT - Modboy beat me to it 

Edited by S36 OWL

Started at Hibs like a house on fire, 22 games 16 goals & 8 assists but Hibs lost a lot of talent in summer (McGinn, McGeouch, Allan) & his form suffered, played well for Rangers but found goals hard to come by, did nothing at Aberdeen, scored 5/11 games vs Cel/Ran for Hibernian.

review on Twitter from account with 43k followers