George Byers

4 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Hmmm, wasn’t aware of this - I’m assuming the reason for this is injuries?

Well Swansea were in the Prem until 2 years ago, so he obviously wasn't at that level yet and was with their U23s

Then some game time following that. 

On one note, less miles on the clock sometimes isnt a bad thing. 

Suppose the question is why didn't he go out on loan when Swansea were in the Prem, but Swansea handed him a 3 year deal in 2019, so they cant have been too concerned by it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

Was on loan to Portsmouth last season but didn’t get picked a lot. Not seen him play but beggars can’t be choosers and I suppose we have to trust DMs judgement - if it is him in ultimate charge of recruitment.

Probably a case of being rebuffed by multiple targets, having no funds, running out of time etc. Our targets won't be the most attractive otherwise they'll have been snapped up. 

Guest mrbluesky
39 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Less than 80 pro games at age 25. Alarm bells for me. 

Announce 3 year deal @25k a week 

It looks like we’re signing players with some experience of League 1 which went a long way to getting us promoted the last time we were at this level. Certainly think Moore is driving recruitment at this moment in time?

16 minutes ago, Jim said:

It looks like we’re signing players with some experience of League 1 which went a long way to getting us promoted the last time we were at this level. Certainly think Moore is driving recruitment at this moment in time?

Is 14 games from the bench experience?