Millwall Prepare Windass Bid - Sky Sports

Guest Therealrealist
11 minutes ago, elyowl1 said:

Unless weve paid him, he going on a free. 

I reckon tje only ones gettin paid sre them who we could get a fee for...plus good owd bully..i bet hes gettin weighed in on time

28 minutes ago, MallorcaOwl said:

Even if he hands his notice in, he can't play for another cub because SWFC hold his registration

Under UEFA rules he would become a free agent if the outstanding wages had not been paid in full at the end of the notice period. 

Someone posted the actual ruling on another thread the other day. 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Under UEFA rules he would become a free agent if the outstanding wages had not been paid in full at the end of the notice period. 

Someone posted the actual ruling on another thread the other day. 

Yes, you are right if his wages have not been paid, I thought that all players had been paid this month.

Guest whowantstoberich
1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

I see people saying he is worth about £2m.

But I cant see Millwall or any other Championship club forking out £2m is the present circumstances.

Probably be about half that as we need the money quick.

Then they don’t get him. Not worth selling less than 2 million 

8 minutes ago, MallorcaOwl said:

Yes, you are right if his wages have not been paid, I thought that all players had been paid this month.

Sadly it doesn't appear so. 

I worry fir the short time future of iur club. 

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, Bassetts Allsorts said:

What we saying? £2million in today's market?

That's figure his dad says Owls want.

Why pay it though if you can get him on a freebie?

Guest whowantstoberich
26 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

We need the money though.

Even more reason not to let him go on the cheap. Someone will pay his value 

1 hour ago, Therealrealist said:

I reckon tje only ones gettin paid sre them who we could get a fee for...plus good owd bully..i bet hes gettin weighed in on time

I know it may be tongue in cheek given your previous stances on him but I wouldnt be so sure he is getting anything at the moment 

1 hour ago, Jim said:

The squad that turns up for the first day

of pre-season training will be interesting. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightly if some 2nd year academy scholars were drafted in for first team pre-season training?

The team that turns up for the ‘first match’ will also be interesting. You are correct Jim, it won’t be a surprise if some of the squad will be young lads wanting to claim a place in the team that hopefully DM has assembled with what he has available at the time

Lets hope he builds a team that has a winning mentality with players that want to wear the shirt with pride and play together to the best of their ability for the club.

Some of these young players will be the age that a couple of years ago we would all have been posting, ‘…..ship him out to a 1st or 2nd division team to learn his trade for a season’. We are now that 1st division team and we want them to learn and grow with our club so let’s give them the chance.

If Windass or anyone else goes before the start of the season so be it and let’s hope deals are done that benefit our club.

Whoever the players are that pull the Wednesday shirt on at the start of the season, let’s get behind them and encourage our (football) team from the first whistle to the last

WAWAW

(Dons helmet and flack jacket……)

• Like 1