That fan on crutches against Blackburn. Legend.

In these sorry times of being a Wednesdayite I thought I'd bring something or someone up that is guaranteed to make you smile.

The fan on crutches against Blackburn at Ewood park in 1993 epitomises everything there is about being a football fan.

I don't know who this guy is but if your reading this you are a true legend among  football fans.

UTO!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, GoldenLee said:

In these sorry times of being a Wednesdayite I thought I'd bring something or someone up that is guaranteed to make you smile.

The fan on crutches against Blackburn at Ewood park in 1993 epitomises everything there is about being a football fan.

I don't know who this guy is but if your reading this you are a true legend among  football fans.

UTO!!!

I was on  the Northern  General physch ward watching that   ....  wish I was  on it now then this  situation  we are in wouldn't  hurt as much😁

1 hour ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

We were stood just behind him.

You can see my little blonde haired head bobbing up and down on tv. Incredible evening.

I was also behind him - I guess there was about 7 or 8 people between me and him. My mates I had a good laugh at the “miracle” we’d seen occur in front of us. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anston-Owl said:

His name was and still is Reggie.

He was in my shop for a couple of hours on Friday and still has his legendary crutches although only had one on him the other day. 

He lives around the Chessie area nowadays but comes from Whitwell (nr. Worksop) area. 

Gave me a load of Return of the Jedi comics a couple of years back even though i didn't have heart to tell him I already have the full set. 

He's still a legend, dry as chuff and went to Thatchers funeral with a bucket of coal but security wouldn't let him anywhere near.

Whatever happens with the club .. Owlstalk will live on because of posts like this.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Whatever happens with the club .. Owlstalk will live on because of posts like this.

I'm actually Pulsar, chuff knows why i have lost my original log in?

Chansiri's fault!

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Anston-Owl said:

I'm actually Pulsar, chuff knows why i have lost my original log in?

Chansiri's fault!

My favourite Wednesday fan 

My favourite Watch ....

UTO 

Pulsar 

UTO....

My favourite Dockers still want looking at 

When you have a minute 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

My favourite Wednesday fan 

My favourite Watch ....

UTO 

Pulsar 

UTO....

My favourite Dockers still want looking at 

When you have a minute 

I'll always have a sixtieeth of an hour for you, Owlerton but please reveal yourself. 

• Haha 1