Mike Ashley Again !!!

16 hours ago, Hughdowd said:

In the press this morning... close to completing 300m sale of Newcastle......Could he still be interested in SWFC ??..... 

He can bring Bruce back with him so he can finish what he started. 🙄

lol

Well yes, Newcastle fans do seem to universally despise him but maybe that’s because they think they are MASSIVE in terms of their PL status, whereas we now only think we are a MASSIVE L1 club and even then we aren’t totally convinced anymore. So if following the news of the sale of Newcastle, the press started saying that DC is selling us to Mike Ashley, in exchange for a pop up Sports Direct shop in Bangkok, I’d be ph000king delighted. Sports Direct Hillsborough stadium - bring it on. Better than the CHANSIRI shrine we have to attend next season if he remains in control. 

I can’t think of a more deluded, entitled set of fans than the Barcodes. They think they’re something that they aren’t. The only reason they have any clout is because they’re a one club town. 

As for our fans turning their noses up at at MA, it just goes to show that we have some of THE most stupid fans in the country.

It’s irrelevant anyway, we’re so far gone that nothing and no one can bring us back from the abyss. That c__t Chumpsiri has killed this club. We won’t even start next season. We’ll be liquidated or wound up.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Well yes, Newcastle fans do seem to universally despise him but maybe that’s because they think they are MASSIVE in terms of their PL status, whereas we now only think we are a MASSIVE L1 club and even then we aren’t totally convinced anymore. So if following the news of the sale of Newcastle, the press started saying that DC is selling us to Mike Ashley, in exchange for a pop up Sports Direct shop in Bangkok, I’d be ph000king delighted. Sports Direct Hillsborough stadium - bring it on. Better than the CHANSIRI shrine we have to attend next season if he remains in control. 

Wait a minute though,dosnt he own St James park.Thats terrible int it ?

6 minutes ago, Steelman said:

I can’t think of a more deluded, entitled set of fans than the Barcodes. They think they’re something that they aren’t. The only reason they have any clout is because they’re a one club town. 

As for our fans turning their noses up at at MA, it just goes to show that we have some of THE most stupid fans in the country.

It’s irrelevant anyway, we’re so far gone that nothing and no one can bring us back from the abyss. That c__t Chumpsiri has killed this club. We won’t even start next season. We’ll be liquidated or wound up.

Your first paragraph is reasonable but then,dear oh dear you go down hill fast proving that you know nothing about our real fans or Chansiri.Just look at the hate directed at Ashley up to the time Newcastles results improved.

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

A 20 second google will tell you that Mike Ashley doesn't own St James' Park.

Don't be lazy.

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

A 20 second google will tell you that Mike Ashley doesn't own St James' Park.

Don't be lazy.

Had already done it.

8 minutes ago, pioowl said:

Your first paragraph is reasonable but then,dear oh dear you go down hill fast proving that you know nothing about our real fans or Chansiri.Just look at the hate directed at Ashley up to the time Newcastles results improved.

So do I only get a C then? 😂

I’d take Ken bates over chansiri 

I honestly think chansiri is on a one man mission to wipe Sheffield Wednesday off the planet 

he’s not even going for the slow death wounded animal approach. He’s butchering this club so it bleeds fast 

sick of him now gone too far 

silence is not good enough 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hughdowd said:

In the press this morning... close to completing 300m sale of Newcastle......Could he still be interested in SWFC ??..... 

Why the feck would he be?.

IF he has any sense he would do what Alan Sugar did when he sold Spur's leave football all together.

40 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I’d take Ken bates over chansiri 

I honestly think chansiri is on a one man mission to wipe Sheffield Wednesday off the planet 

he’s not even going for the slow death wounded animal approach. He’s butchering this club so it bleeds fast 

sick of him now gone too far 

silence is not good enough 

I'd take Ken Barlow over Chansiri.

I've sent Eric Dixon a tweet to ask if there's any truth in the Mike Ashley link.

Eric got back to me to tell me he is a taxi driver in Welshpool.

This is what happens to your career as a sports writer when you make stuff up.

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I've sent Eric Dixon a tweet to ask if there's any truth in the Mike Ashley link.

Eric got back to me to tell me he is a taxi driver in Welshpool.

This is what happens to your career as a sports writer when you make stuff up.

Dixon - D taxis - it’s all starting to make sense now 🤔

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, kobayashi said:

Lots, Loads...sure you have

Absolutely certain.

18 hours ago, the third man said:

So you will to fans about what they think of Mike Ashly, but not what they they think of DC, strange but OK if that's what you want to do

Yes.I actually saw a protest by a few hundred fans in Whitby and also spoken to a good few in pubs when Newcastle were on tv. Did mention Chansiri to a few but they werent aware of him.Said cant possibly be worse than Ashley whever he is.