Mike Ashley Again !!!

Guest Hornsby
3 hours ago, Steelman said:

I can’t think of a more deluded, entitled set of fans than the Barcodes. They think they’re something that they aren’t. The only reason they have any clout is because they’re a one club town. 

As for our fans turning their noses up at at MA, it just goes to show that we have some of THE most stupid fans in the country.

It’s irrelevant anyway, we’re so far gone that nothing and no one can bring us back from the abyss. That c__t Chumpsiri has killed this club. We won’t even start next season. We’ll be liquidated or wound up.

Pre Keegan, we had bigger crowds.

I recall an 8,000 there in Div 2 old.

1 hour ago, dorian gray said:

how much are 'PROPER FAN' tattoos going for these days?

"PROPER FAN™ temporary tattoos are available at the club shop for £74.99. While supplies last"

:Chansiri:

2 hours ago, pioowl said:

Absolutely certain.

Yes.I actually saw a protest by a few hundred fans in Whitby and also spoken to a good few in pubs when Newcastle were on tv. Did mention Chansiri to a few but they werent aware of him.Said cant possibly be worse than Ashley whever he is.

Just shows how wrong they were, Newcastle mid table in the PL, we might not exist to start next season, and if we do, there is a strong possibility of a points deduction which could relegate us to Division 4 for the first time in our history

Know who i would have rather have in charge

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Err remind you of anyone else.

I've never heard one Wednesday fan think they have the right to play in the champions league and be contending for the league title every season 

34 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

I've never heard one Wednesday fan think they have the right to play in the champions league and be contending for the league title every season 

Amongst some of our fans the sense of entitlement is on a par with theirs mate. Just read some of the posts on here. 

Newcastle United won't know which way their arbitration panel hearing goes, regarding the takeover for several weeks. Meaning if it goes through, they probably won't be taken over until the season as already started. That's if it even goes their way and goes through at all. 

We still might not even start the season or even more likely, might start the season with another points deduction and/or embargo.

Can't see Ashley being interested but if he genuinely was, any takeover would be highly unlikely and even if it did happen, it probably wouldn't happen until at least near half way through next season by which time we could already be out of business or in administration, if we even start the season. 

Get Mike Ashley in

Get him to stop the rot

Get him to turn the business side around from Haemorrhaging cash to break even or profit 

Boring, Dull, No exciting investment and just getting the club to safety is priority now 

No dramas, no mad sponsors, no point deductions, no embargoes just boring dull sensible management please 

Owlstalk Shop

On 05/06/2021 at 14:41, Devonstrix said:

Makes you think how bad things have got, when the thought of Mike Ashley taking over might even create a bit of excitement rather than utter horror. 

Never been his biggest fan, but like him or loathe him, he's managed to run Newcastle somewhat sustainably and kept them in the Premier. They've not torn up any trees or been successful, but at least there at the right end of the league.