Mike Ashley Again !!!

Guest Mcguigan

Geordies, the most entitled fans in country. I thought L€€Ds were bad but at least they have had some success in living memory.

3 or 4 top 3 finishes in the last 85 years and still moaning about the man who saved them from Freddie’s Shepard’s best effort to certain liquidation.

People turning their noses up at him should give their heads a shake. We’d be PL within 5 years.

2 hours ago, sage owl said:

Mike Ashley is many things but I don’t think stupid is one of them. If the club was going on the cheap maybe but our delusional leader thinks he’s going to get his money back.

Indeed

(C)Ashley would only be interested if he judged he could make some brass (think Milan Makemerich) which by definition would leave SWFC in a better position than he found ‘em

Reprehensible human being but ‘success’ ( less failure) of a business  directly correlates with his involvement

The bizarre thing is that the skunk fans despise him for keeping em afloat ( in Prem) 

Won nowt for >50 years  ( beat Manure 5-0 once - mugs / t shirts etc in the club shop !) but trot out the mantra of being a big (massive !?) club / fan base  - deluded arrogant self - entitled @rseoles 

• Like 1

Newcastle have this obsession that they are a huge club and have a right to success

They've won nothing in living memory 

Won division one 94 years ago 

Won the fa cup 65 years ago 

They should be happy to just be in Premier league and shut up moaning 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, El Toro said:

Didn’t even realise he was event interested?!

There was a news article last year saying Ashley would be interested in buying another football club once Newcastle is sold, I guess Wednesday would be a potential option but that’s before Chansiri asked for one billion dollars and the stadium requires rent 

2 hours ago, pioowl said:

NO NO NO.you obviously have never spoken to any Newcastle fans.

They suffer from delusions of grandeur even more than we do!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

What exactly is the issue fans have with Mike Ashley?

He's on record as being a Spurs fan and Geordies think he doesn't invest enough in the club. As usual, it's all about spending someone else's money!

A quick google of ... Mike Ashley / Sheffield Wednesday..... shows an article in The mag ( nufc magazine) ... saying he doesn’t want to turn his back on football and they see Wednesday as the club Ashley will go after ........... like him or not ... He knows how to run a business and the hospitality/ PR side would thrive under him ....... something that has been sadly lacking since Chansiri took over 

1 hour ago, Marro said:

I’d have MA Iover Chansiri any day.  I’d also take Attila the Hun over Chansiri or any other f  ucker.  

MA won’t buy the club because he won’t pay Chansiri’s inflated asking price.  I hope Chansiri’s stubbornness costs him millions.  I hate the guy.

Frankly, I would take Gary Glitter, Pol Pot & Fred West over Chansiri right now.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Newcastle have this obsession that they are a huge club and have a right to success

They've won nothing in living memory 

Won division one 94 years ago 

Won the fa cup 65 years ago 

They should be happy to just be in Premier league and shut up moaning 

Err remind you of anyone else.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, sage owl said:

Mike Ashley is many things but I don’t think stupid is one of them. If the club was going on the cheap maybe but our delusional leader thinks he’s going to get his money back.

Not too sure what Newcastle fans have to complain about Ashley has backed them and leaves the club financially sound good stadium etc. The issue is the fans up there expect to be at the top of the league. Based on the fact they were good in the 50s and have big crowds.

Sounds quite familiar 😀

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Look up his involvement with Rangers then

If you do you’ll learn that ( incredibly) Cashley was the ‘injured party’ 😳

Rankers chairman / board tried to  ****  him over & come off distinctly 2nd best (in court) financially 

In tw@t v tw@t contests Ashley (+ lawyer) invariably wins