Euro 2021

Also, there were times when we went down a bit 'soft' - Kane and Grealish spring to mind - and thank fizz we've cottoned onto it finally.

Would the French, Spanish, Italians, Brazilians, Argentinians, Portuguese, Germans all do the same? 100%.

There's a difference between diving and feigning injury to get a player sent off, to going down when there is contact. We've tried to be 'holier than thou' for ages and got dumped out at quarter finals or earlier.

• Like 3

I just still can’t really believe it. After watching (for me) 20-25 years of crap. Of watching every ‘nearly moment’ going against us.

Stupid red cards, endless penalty heartache, the Lampard goal that wasn’t, Sol Campbell getting mugged etc. 

Now we’re ole’ing passes with 5 mins still to go in ET in a massive semi-final. 

The really exciting thing is this squad will be together for our next 3-4 major tournaments. They’re still pretty young. I am so excited for the weekend, but it’s also bloody exciting knowing that this isn’t some ‘last throw of the dice’ deal. We have the potential to use this confidence and momentum and (with the squad we’ve got) establish ourselves as an international side to be feared.  

• Like 1

‘They played all matches at Wembley’

’they had an easy route through’

’diving cheating merchants’

’two balls on the pitch at once’

’theyre so cocky and arrogant’

SHUT THE FOOOOK UP AND COME CLOSER, I WANNA TASTE THOSE TEARS

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

It reminds me a bit of rugby fans that could always take the mickey out of NZs terrible World Cup record as the 1987 one they won wasn’t a proper World Cup and they had choked pretty much every time since that until they won in 2011. When they won you had this huge void of banter as you had nothing on the kiwis to mock them with. It’s similar with foreign fans and the football, they are scared of us winning due to that reason. I don’t think we are particularly hated outside of our traditional rivals it’s just they don’t want us to win.

Just now, Taz said:

image.png.f8d7cb1f8f6f22d563ff0439a1c01a4d.pngthe kids have wrote this on my gfs white board, where she can't reach, and refuse to wipe it off.

classic 

welcome to england mrs taz

They all deserve detention for the lack of a capital E.

45 minutes ago, scram said:

Just think all this because allardyce is a cheating, lying conman

Heard it said on the Quickly Kevin podcast that pint of wine was Englands sliding doors moment.

How do you think his reign would have went and who would FA have got in next?