Euro 2021

42 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Also...

Denmark scored from a free kick, which was never a free kick which, came from a free kick which was never a free kick!

Absolutely 100% this

Shocking decision

Anyone moaning about the pelanty can jog on

• Like 1

The penalty was soft, I'd be annoyed if it was against us.

I'd also be relieved that Kane's wasn't given against us, stonewall penalty.

Laser pen diickhead has taken the gloss off for me slightly. Luckily Schmichel saved it!

Var missed the clear pen when vestergaard body checked sterling. 

The pen was a pen. At the time you could see the foul by jensen. 

Couldn't give less of a throw about other nations crying. It's a bit like when teams used to cry after we beat them with Megson. Just makes the tears taste sweeter

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Taz said:

The footballing world really hate us 

but why 

we never win anything ffs 

It's really weird.

You would think Raheem Sterling had personally been round pooing in everyone's cornflakes.

The hilarious Reddit meltdown driven by plastic 'fans of the future' all with Premier League flairs, none of whom have ever been to an actual football match in their lives, has been so good it's like winning the semi-final all over again.

It's bizarre how much they hate England though.  

• Like 1

The latest posts merely reinforce my own personal view that it’s best to stay away from social media (apart from OT of course!). It seems to be overrun with keyboard warriors getting angrier and angrier sitting in front of their screens. A truly strange world we live in.

A great result last night, no reason to let anyone tell me otherwise. Well done England. You’ve put a smile on many people’s faces.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

The latest posts merely reinforce my own personal view that it’s best to stay away from social media (apart from OT of course!). It seems to be overrun with keyboard warriors getting angrier and angrier sitting in front of their screens. A truly strange world we live in.

A great result last night, no reason to let anyone tell me otherwise. Well done England. You’ve put a smile on many people’s faces.

Winding up angry weirdos is what social media is for, isn't it?

Sterling got fouled twice in the box. Definite penalty. Not as obvious as when the lad who smashed Kane up in the air but they didn't give that one.

The two free kicks for the goal weren't even fouls. Especially that second one, he just sat on the floor after turning into his marker.

Numerous times we should have had free kicks but didn't. They should have had at least three addition yellow cards for persistent and cynical fouls.

They were dead on their feet after 65-70 minutes and didn't even create a chance before that. 

Their goalkeeper was man of the match.

I think we might have deserved it to be honest...

• Like 2