Sack Darren Moore tomorrow

10 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Surely you bring on Shaw, Harris or Green before Kachunga. Given our midfield is so obliging in not tackling and giving the ball away with wayward passing sometimes with 50 metre punts, why was Shaw not playing? Best young prospect for 10 years whom we are about to lose.

Harris did nothing when he came on.

Green done nothing at the club.

Shaw massively overrated.

You miss the point that all the bench was that weak when Rhodes came on it didn't matter who replaced

him couldn't influance the game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Why did WBA decide they needed someone else to get them back up? Why did DRFC's record start declining as soon as people thought he was promising? Which one decision at Sheff Wed did he get right? And which ones did he get wrong? Lovely guy but he never had the nous and sense to get more than 13 points out of 42 ( I think that's correct tho not sure)  here.

Play it out from the back and play our football in our penalty area while BB wangs long balls from inside our own half, our playmaker!

Yeah, but 13 out of 42 is no different to how we were doing before....

34 points out of 96 up to that point this season

17 points from 63 in 2020 (1st Jan onwards) the season before.

Maybe give him a chance to sign some players before we judge him for not being able to get a tune out of Harris, Pelupessy, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Grow up

Personally, I am in favour of moving DM and everyone of our inept coaching staff from Bullen downwards out of the club in the morning.

I know that’s not a view that will be popular with your good self. However, after leading twice this afternoon and ending up been relegated is not good enough. DM is out of his depth at this club.

UTO

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, outlaw pete said:

Personally, I am in favour of moving DM and everyone of our inept coaching staff from Bullen downwards out of the club in the morning.

I know that’s not a view that will be popular with your good self. However, after leading twice this afternoon and ending up been relegated is not good enough. DM is out of his depth at this club.

UTO

lol

My god...

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Sticky Micky said:

His decision alone to start dunkley was ridiculous 

But taking Rhodes off for Kachunga 

Really?

His time here has been awful 

Can anyone say we've looked good under him ?

Yes the players are rubbish but they are a hell lot better than he will be signing next season 

And his motivation skills are shocking 

stood there like a absolute plum 

Get someone in whose actually achieved one little thing 

Absolutely gutted 

Give Ova.

30 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

He had 2 (TWO) head injuries today, it would have been irresponsible to leave him on after that.

Thought Rhodes got his second knock in the 62nd min (as Paterson scored). He was taken off in min 79, just after Derby equalised. Not sure what your saying is right. But even if it is, Kachunga wasn’t a great choice as a replacement was he? It’s not a sacking offence but dont think it was the best decision I’ve seen. Even stick Dunkley up front and Urhoghide at the back would have been better if Rhodes really was suffering from effects of a head injury. 

2 minutes ago, outlaw pete said:

UTO

Emotions are running high, understandable right now.

Who would you appoint to replace Moore and staff?

I'm not sure any manager would come and work under our clown and his advisor.

I think we should keep focused on Chansiri being the problem.

Changing manager, staff, kit, sponsors will change nothing.

Getting a new owner will change things for the better.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

11 points form 6 games in the Premier League

61 points from 36 games in the Championship

That's a fine record whichever way you slice it. 61 points from 36 games is 1.69 points per game. Would finish with 78 points at that rate over a full season (3 points off what was needed for automatic promotion that season). And a haul Wednesday have managed once (2016/17) in how many years?

You claimed he made West Brom better. I wonder why they sacked him if it was clear he was making them better.

Let’s agree to disagree but I stand by my view that the optimism in Moore is bizarre given his managerial record.

Hope I’m wrong and we storm the division next year.

DM has yet to prove himself but I dont think hes had much of a chance yet and hes cause cant have been helped by his health since arriving. So lay off DM.

However, I do have a concern that any coach think Pelupessy is worth a shirt in the matchday squad let alone a centre mid role, ahead of even those at the bottom of the barrel which we have been scraping without the likes of Luongo (who has been a huge miss).

Guest Mr. Christmas

Really?

Yes the players are rubbish but they are a hell lot better than he will be signing next season 

Absolutely gutted 

Idiot

Really?

Absolutely gutted 

you mean the man under serious illness for 4 weeks who came out to help? wow. The man your anger should be against is the man who cant listen to anyone but his kid son on interviews ffs

1 hour ago, jrh said:

Hahaha, you really think Kachunga - a player who hasn't scored one goal in the championship this season despite having plenty of opportunities was the man to come on? Even if Rhodes' leg was hanging off, he's more of a threat than Kachunga. 

Plus, Green or even Harris even though he has been extra poor recently would be far ahead in the pecking order to come on. 

I wouldn't see anyone on the bench coming on and scoring but he had to pick someone. 

• Like 1