Ifollow again

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Problem?

No - it's f*ckin' great.

I'm off out to mow the lawn instead.

:duntmatter:

But yeah - they forgot to flick the switch again, didn't they? Seems to be working again now, more's the pity.

You fancy mowing mine its like a jungle 😁

I never have an issue with Ifollow

Just log in, press play and off you go..maybe its problems with your own connection/setup

To be fair though, you are probably better off not having the commentary...its not that good

6 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

Again no commentary on Ifollow, absolutely rubbish.

Anyone with the same problem

I watched it on iFollow with no problems. BTW, I have cancelled my subscription for next season as it's not worth the money watching this shower playing footy. Cost for a season pass for this season is in excess of $170.00. No doubt next season will be higher. No thanks.

13 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Problem?

No - it's f*ckin' great.

I'm off out to mow the lawn instead.

:duntmatter:

But yeah - they forgot to flick the switch again, didn't they? Seems to be working again now, more's the pity.

I had that problem once, went on the help chat, was told to go back and click on match video link again, worked fine after that. 

I prefer Sky red button. One camera, no replays, only one commentator (literally a bloke sat on his own talking to himself about the match who you could easily believe has never seen a football game in his life). And all for free if you can snide the username and password of your father in law! 
My dad prefers to use his dodgy Dutch streaming service. Often gets to listen to the match with Turkish commentary. Makes the match much more exiting apparently 

23 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Is a commentary essential?   You know our players surely, and if you go to a live game, you don't get a commentary.   

It's a bit of a necessity if you only have the commentary subscription. 

• Like 1