So we know what league we are in next season

l think we'll be surprised at the quality of L1 - we were in 2003 and 2010.

I remember sat watching Colchester taking us apart first home game of the 2004/05 season gritting my teeth thinking when will the pain stop. 

• Like 2

Just now, parkfieldowl14 said:

Only being to Bristol once and that was in L1 2003/04 Season. Drew 1-1 at Bristol City.The Memorial Ground will be an interesting visit.

Same not been to Bristol Rovers can only recall one season we've played there since I've been watching Wednesday 

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Reach, Rhodes, and Lees will be gone. As will Harris, Odubajo, Penney, Kachunga, Pelupessy, and Hutchinson. Bannan & Iorfa will likely be sold. Urhoghide will have better offers and walk. Paterson & Palmer will have their Scotland careers to think of. It’ll be major upheaval.

Word Cup year for Paterson & Palmer too. It’s likely Paterson will miss out on the Euros this summer too so he’ll been keen to move I’d guess. 

Could see the likes of Palmer, Paterson & Windass going out on loan to Championship clubs. 

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Word Cup year for Paterson & Palmer too. It’s likely Paterson will miss out on the Euros this summer too so he’ll been keen to move I’d guess. 

Could see the likes of Palmer, Paterson & Windass going out on loan to Championship clubs. 

should be open to offers on all three. We’ll need to generate some spending money. Loaning out won’t do that. 

2 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Same not been to Bristol Rovers can only recall one season we've played there since I've been watching Wednesday 

Be interested to find out if anyone on OT  remember's  Bristol Rovers old ' Eastville ' Stadium. 

9 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Reach, Rhodes, and Lees will be gone. As will Harris, Odubajo, Penney, Kachunga, Pelupessy, and Hutchinson. Bannan & Iorfa will likely be sold. Urhoghide will have better offers and walk. Paterson & Palmer will have their Scotland careers to think of. It’ll be major upheaval.

It’ll be a re-shuffle like any we’ve seen before. Not expecting many of our current place OOC or IC to be here next season.

15 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

I'm not sure if there'll be much Championship interest in Windass or Paterson. 

I could see someone coming in for Palmer though, although I think he'd be happy to stay. 

18 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I'm not sure if there'll be much Championship interest in Windass or Paterson. 

I could see someone coming in for Palmer though, although I think he'd be happy to stay. 

Warnock would take Paterson to Boro if the price was right. He’s pretty well respected at that level.

Windass could easily finish the season on 10 goals for a really poor side. Someone would take the gamble on him, again if the price is right.

I can see our valuations being wild though. Hence why I said about loans being a possibility. 

Guest Therealrealist
55 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Be interested to find out if anyone on OT  remember's  Bristol Rovers old ' Eastville ' Stadium. 

Yep..went in 1980 as a 9 year old when we wer banned..drew 3-3..also watched us play them at twerton park

58 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

We don't loan players out, who do you think we are 😁😁😁😁😁

Guest LondonOwl313

Makes you wonder why we’re so crap.. most think that Palmer, Lees, Urgohide, Reach, Bannan, Paterson, Windass and Rhodes will all get Championship clubs, and I agree they probably will.

Yet as a collective they haven’t played at Championship level all season

56 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Yeah, wasn't it featured on that old Panorama thing about Millwall thugs in the seventies?

Think I remember the F Troop were heading there but the bus broke down on the way. Harry the Dog ended up hitch hiking the rest of the way and tried a solo assault on the Rovers' end of the ground.

lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

Yeah, wasn't it featured on that old Panorama thing about Millwall thugs in the seventies?

Think I remember the F Troop were heading there but the bus broke down on the way. Harry the Dog ended up hitch hiking the rest of the way and tried a solo assault on the Rovers' end of the ground.

lol

In a funny sort of way, Eastville Stadium was like a Mini Stamford Bridge in those days.:tango:

I wonder if Moore will be in charge of the rebuilding? I assumed that was why he was brought in because I thought we looked like relegation fodder for a long time before he was appointed but I’ve got a sneaky feeling that DC might just sack him one relegation is confirmed. If he is fired I think I’ll have to take a break from Wednesday because it’s going to make me I’ll dealing with another multiple-manager change season. 
In any event I’d be amazed if we go up next season. Top 6 will be a stretch and I’d honestly take safety with some nice football. If we improve in every window that will be all I can hope for.