So we know what league we are in next season

Let's start planning for the new season. Get rid of the rubbish and the money waster

Westwood, Lees, Reach, Palmer, Pelupessy, Kachunga, Harris, JVA, Marriott, Brown, Penney, Odabajo, 

Renew the contracts of Urhoghide, Hunt, Brennan, Galvin, Hutchinson.

Off load Wildsmith, Dawson as neither good enough, Luongo, Dunkley as never fit.

Leaves us Borner, Urhoghide, Bannan, Iorfa, Hutchinson, Hunt, Brennan, Galvin, Windass, Patinson, Green, FDB

We need a first choice Keeper, a no2 keeper, a few strikers and some decent full backs. 

Oh and a chairman to back his manager with finances and the players to contracts not allowing them to leave for free agents.

• Like 2

The club, I don't say we anymore as I believe I am a competent human, is utterly and totally f***ed. Next season will continue the nightmare and a bottom half finish is likely and another relegation is a possibility. The chairman is totally culpable, but the majority of the playing staff have stolen a wage and if they get paid late again or not at all will get no sympathy for me. In any other industry that would have failed performance reviews, been put on notice and finally fired for gross misconduct.

• Love 1

Guest Therealrealist
38 minutes ago, Flying V said:

Some great away days though League 1

Yep..its been gettin a bit stale in this league..reckon imight  have 8 new grounds next season..would have only had one in this league🍻🕺

Guest wilyfox

Reach, Rhodes, and Lees will be gone. As will Harris, Odubajo, Penney, Kachunga, Pelupessy, and Hutchinson. Bannan & Iorfa will likely be sold. Urhoghide will have better offers and walk. Paterson & Palmer will have their Scotland careers to think of. It’ll be major upheaval.