So we know what league we are in next season

1 hour ago, NeonLeon said:

Word Cup year for Paterson & Palmer too. It’s likely Paterson will miss out on the Euros this summer too so he’ll been keen to move I’d guess. 

Could see the likes of Palmer, Paterson & Windass going out on loan to Championship clubs. 

No way those 2 will play in the next World Cup.  Or command the wages we pay at any other club 

• Like 1

Can you imagine the beatings we will get next season in the championship if we stay up. If it doesn’t happen this season, it will happen next. Experimenting with a new small budget squad is better off happening in league 1 where players can aim up & have a much better chance of winning more regularly than they would in the championship. Scoring goals, winning consecutive games, turning teams over, etc...will all happen in league 1. Maybe we will bounce straight back up, but we probably won’t. I doubt very much we will get relegated from league 1. I believe the next success we will have will be another league 1 promotion. Its not the success the fans deserve but it’s the best we are going to get & I will love it. The sooner the better. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
10 minutes ago, KcebSWFC11 said:

Can you imagine the beatings we will get next season in the championship if we stay up. If it doesn’t happen this season, it will happen next. Experimenting with a new small budget squad is better off happening in league 1 where players can aim up & have a much better chance of winning more regularly than they would in the championship. Scoring goals, winning consecutive games, turning teams over, etc...will all happen in league 1. Maybe we will bounce straight back up, but we probably won’t. I doubt very much we will get relegated from league 1. I believe the next success we will have will be another league 1 promotion. Its not the success the fans deserve but it’s the best we are going to get & I will love it. The sooner the better. 

Have a big EXACTAMONDO on me..good post dat 👌

5 hours ago, room0035 said:

Let's start planning for the new season. Get rid of the rubbish and the money waster

Westwood, Lees, Reach, Palmer, Pelupessy, Kachunga, Harris, JVA, Marriott, Brown, Penney, Odabajo, 

Renew the contracts of Urhoghide, Hunt, Brennan, Galvin, Hutchinson.

Off load Wildsmith, Dawson as neither good enough, Luongo, Dunkley as never fit.

Leaves us Borner, Urhoghide, Bannan, Iorfa, Hutchinson, Hunt, Brennan, Galvin, Windass, Patinson, Green, FDB

We need a first choice Keeper, a no2 keeper, a few strikers and some decent full backs. 

Oh and a chairman to back his manager with finances and the players to contracts not allowing them to leave for free agents.

Div 1? Try keeping some of those players here will be difficult, even harder to attract quality in. Chansiri came in to get us promoted, instead we went down, he's a hindrance to this great club 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, room0035 said:

Let's start planning for the new season. Get rid of the rubbish and the money waster

Westwood, Lees, Reach, Palmer, Pelupessy, Kachunga, Harris, JVA, Marriott, Brown, Penney, Odabajo, 

Renew the contracts of Urhoghide, Hunt, Brennan, Galvin, Hutchinson.

Off load Wildsmith, Dawson as neither good enough, Luongo, Dunkley as never fit.

Leaves us Borner, Urhoghide, Bannan, Iorfa, Hutchinson, Hunt, Brennan, Galvin, Windass, Patinson, Green, FDB

We need a first choice Keeper, a no2 keeper, a few strikers and some decent full backs. 

Oh and a chairman to back his manager with finances and the players to contracts not allowing them to leave for free agents.

Hutchinson ? 

Lol 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sticky Micky said:

Hutchinson should never wear the shirt again. It's embarrassing we are even paying him to play 

He’s crap, no other club in England would pay him to play. I don’t understand the spaff fest over him on here. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, 83owl said:

He’s crap, no other club in England would pay him to play. I don’t understand the spaff fest over him on here. 

Be playing for Chelsea if he didn't get injured blah blah blah 

• Thanks 1

"So we know what league we are in next season"

We've known the answer to this since day one of the season. With the exception of a handful of results under NT we haven't shown anything but resignation at team and club level.

We're embarrassing and to be frank unworthy of a place in the Championship. We may not be worthy of a place in League One either.......

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KcebSWFC11 said:

If we cannot bring any players of quality in, to not expect us to struggle in league one is very naive.

42 minutes ago, room0035 said:

If we cannot bring any players of quality in, to not expect us to struggle in league one is very naive.

Trust me, other clubs in that league will struggle to attract players more than we will. Our budget will be low, but other clubs at that level will be much lower.